Welcome to the third edition of Rant Monthly, our high-quality mix of original Rant editorial that comes to you on the first of each month.
In issue 3, we look in depth at United’s 55 years of European adventure: the triumph and tragedy of competing on the contitent, the players and the events. We look at two key players in United’s excellent start to the new season: Anderson and Phil Jones, and ask what the future may bring for each. And, new to Rant Monthly, we analyse United’s player performance in partnership with EA Sports. Plus all the regulars: Ed Barker, Paul Ansorge and the fans Forum Q&A.
Issue 3 is available in two flavours for your reading pleasure: high and low image quality. Right click > “save as” below. For PDF aficionados, Rant Monthly is best read like a magazine, two-up, showing cover page (View > Page Display). Or help destroy the environment and print it!
- High quality images – It’s a big file but worth every megabyte.
- Low quality images – If your bandwidth constraints are tighter than Malcy’s wallet.
Your feedback on Issue 3 is very welcome. Please comment below.
Also worth reading:
- Rant Monthly Issue 1 – August 2011
- Rant Monthly Issue 6 – January 2012
- Rant Monthly Issue 2 – September 2011
- Rant Monthly Issue 4 – November 2011
- Rant Monthly Issue 5 – December 2011
Tags: Rant Monthly