Manchester United’s 6-1 defeat to City on Sunday afternoon will live long in the memory for all the wrong reasons. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side committed tactical suicide in a second-half performance that saw the Reds concede five in the worst home defeat for more than 50 years. The disastrous result, called the worst of his career by Ferguson, has media tongues wagging and fan forums packed with predictions of further woe this season.
But what do you think the result means for United…
Also worth reading:
- “There is a lot of embarrassment in the dressing room”
- Baffling decisions could cost United the big prizes
- Wounded United wary of Wolves’ bite
- Carrick’s ‘blip’ leaves United with no room for error
- United face Arsenal in ‘biggest game of season’