Manchester United seems to have settled on Atletico Madrid’s David De Gea as Edwin van der Sar’s Old Trafford successor. The brilliant but inexperienced 20-year-old Spaniard could arrive this summer for around € 20 million, although the player is reportedly unsure about such a high profile role this early in a fledgling career.
But with German Manuel Neuer opting for a move to Bayern Munich this summer, Tomasz Kuszack likely to leave the club, and Anders Lindegaard untested at the highest level, who should get the role?
Also worth reading:
- Reds keeping options open
- Reds set to confirm £3.5m Lindegaard with De Gea on horizon
- de Gea starts as Fergie urges ‘keeper patience
- Foster completes Brum move but will United buy a replacement?
- Poll: is Tom Cleverley worth it?