In the second Rant Cast Euro Special regular presenters Ed & Paul discuss the first week of the Championships, which have brought some great games, goals and moments already – reviewing groups and games up to, but not including Croatia-Italy and Ireland-Spain on Thursday night.
Euro Cast covers the big talking points of the week, including racism, violence, TV punditry, and empty seats – and asks ‘why are there more mullets on show?’
With our predictions and preview for the week ahead.
And if you really love the show, you can always help cover our bandwidth and equipment costs by making a small donation!
Also worth reading:
- Euro Cast – knockout football
- Euro Cast – Championship preview
- Rant Cast 112 – blue monday
- Rant Cast 135 – Ronnie’s return
- Rant Cast 129 – there is a light that sometimes goes out