On this week’s Rant Cast regulars Ed and Paul discuss Manchester United’s heavy home defeat to Manchester City – what does the thrashing mean for the season ahead? We review United reserve’s performance at Aldershot Town, and preview the upcoming the fixtures with Everton and Otelul Galati. Who will get the chop following last week’s thrashing? And we ponder whether John Terry is a f*cking kn*bhead, whatever his skin colour.
Love the Rant Cast? Nominate us for an award. Thanks!
This week’s exit theme tune is ‘Come on You Reds’ – Status Quo.
Also worth reading:
- Rant Cast 87 – Ferguson’s 25 years
- Rant Cast 83 – enough material for an entire psychiatry conference
- Rant Cast 82 – Dimitar Berbatov, couldn’t get a game so played centre-half
- Rant Cast 84 – show uz da money la
- Rant Cast 81 – here’s lookin’ at Cristiano
Tags: Rant Cast