Legend

1 month ago

Sid wrote:
1 month ago
swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Are you with momentum Sid?
No

What did you mean about the muslims in china comment?
Getting with 'the programme' sounded a bit sinister, Sid, as in the re-education centres for Uighurs in Xinjiang.

"...the countless Muslims who have in some cases been held behind walls and barbed wire for one and a half years without a court order are benefitting from a "free vocational training programme". Xinjiang's head of government and deputy party leader Shokrat Zakir praised the "programme" to the skies this week..."

I was beginning to think you thought I should be rounded up and reprogrammed too...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Sid wrote:
1 month ago
swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Are you with momentum Sid?
No

What did you mean about the muslims in china comment?
Getting with 'the programme' sounded a bit sinister, Sid, as in the re-education centres for Uighurs in Xinjiang.

"...the countless Muslims who have in some cases been held behind walls and barbed wire for one and a half years without a court order are benefitting from a "free vocational training programme". Xinjiang's head of government and deputy party leader Shokrat Zakir praised the "programme" to the skies this week..."

I was beginning to think you thought I should be rounded up and reprogrammed too...
Haha, no. I get what you meant now. Fair enough.

What's happening to the Uighurs is shocking. They're modern day concentration camps and no one does anything about it because the state is too strong.
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Innit
Attachments
5e604866-6f12-450b-abe6-bff2671df936.jpg