J Corbyn best speech yet

Political Debate
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Cracking speech by Jeremy today ,his best yet .Typically hardly any coverage from the establishments media ,because their shitting themselves .

"The people who run Britain have been taking our country for a ride. They've stitched up our political system to protect the powerful," he said.

"The truth is the system simply doesn't work for the vast majority of people. Labour under my leadership stands for a complete break with this rigged system.

Vote Corbyn ,let the majority take back the country.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

He's pissing in the wind... even members of his own party are afraid he's going to change things... they won't let him even run for election, never mind win...

This country is proper fucked...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

I wonder what country he'd bomb if he got into power
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:He's pissing in the wind... even members of his own party are afraid he's going to change things... they won't let him even run for election, never mind win...

Thats what the bastards want you to believe,how long are people going to allow the cunts take the piss.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

He made a complete cubt of himself the other day suggesting maximum wage cups then shit himself when asked if his £160k a year should go down, then he said he had no problem with more immigration, whatever your views on him and on some of the shite the other day, he's isolating the ex staunch labour voters.

None of them are listening to the working class.

And he can chip in about NI all he wants but just because he was chummy with IRA men before the peace process does not mean he has a scooby about what's happening here now.

Yeah, basically tax to a ridiculous degree anyone over £73,000 because that will work.

See how the 40 odd union heads who earn £100k react then, your last bastion of support.

Cock.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:He's pissing in the wind... even members of his own party are afraid he's going to change things... they won't let him even run for election, never mind win...

Thats what the bastards want you to believe,how long are people going to allow the cunts take the piss.
Bollocks... Corbyn has got a ton of support from "the people"... and THAT'S THE PROBLEM... you'd have to de stupid to not see that he's appealing to a lot of the working class... if his party actually got behind him, and helped him spread his message, and fight his corner, they might actually accomplish something... but they're actively trying to derail his campaign before it even starts... they want to blame him for setting the Labour party back 40 years, but it's the in fighting that will ultimately cripple it... and it's being done, by big money, that doesn't want him to be leader... not because he CAN'T WIN, but because they don't want him to...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:He made a complete cubt of himself the other day suggesting maximum wage cups then shit himself when asked if his £160k a year should go down, then he said he had no problem with more immigration, whatever your views on him and on some of the shite the other day, he's isolating the ex staunch labour voters.

None of them are listening to the working class.

And he can chip in about NI all he wants but just because he was chummy with IRA men before the peace process does not mean he has a scooby about what's happening here now.

Yeah, basically tax to a ridiculous degree anyone over £73,000 because that will work.

See how the 40 odd union heads who earn £100k react then, your last bastion of support.

Cock.
Haha... ffs...
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

RZ mate that is what the mainstream media want you to believe ,the negative comments on more or less everything Corbyn says should alert you not offend.
I totally agree with AB not only is he fighting the selfish and the falsely informed ,he is fighting career politicians in his own party desperate to maintain their respective positions.We tried Blair spin politics ( and i celebrated when the lying bastrd first got elected) what I didnt expect was him to murder thousands of people in a far off land in my name ,start the privatisation of the health system ( and other) and saddle my children with debt before they started fucking work.
The principles in almost everything JC says is almost impossible to disagree with ,of course there should salary control ,what is there not to like about that unless you are one of them ,union boss or corperate.
And of course i am nowhere near well informed enough to comment on the complexities of NI ,and the fact that I 100% disagreed with the release of convicted murderers,I do accept his argument that in order to somehow create some kind of dialogue and eventual sought of peaceful settlement ,an engagement with the 'spokesmen' had to be created.And i suppose those sacrifices have sought of worked ,far from ideal i would imagine but a million times better.,from the outside looking in.
He has repeatadly said that the main cause of the immigration argument is the inequality in t&c,,s of immigrant workers v locals ,thus creating diversion,he totally right when he says the NHS ( esp the care system) would collapse without the imigrant workers ,not because he favours them because of the diabolical wage structure of that system and the need of the private companies to make a fortune ( or to try then hand it back when they cant without impunity) out of the health of the population ,same with transport same with utilities.
I would agree and I believe so would he that some form of control of immigration is common sense ,but you wont hear that in the DM .
The establishment are shitting themselves almost in full scale panic ,that / if Corbyn or more importantly his politics obtain a foothold ,ther own selfish lifestyle is at stake here,and they will use every tool in the box to stop it.
What i will say is Unfortunately JC and his converted are still strugggling to get the message across,I understand its almost impossible ,but i was encouraged with his recent appearances ( esp yesterday and this morning) but they have a bloody almost impossible task ahead.
In my opinion.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
pint vulger wrote:

Bollocks... Corbyn has got a ton of support from "the people"... and THAT'S THE PROBLEM... you'd have to de stupid to not see that he's appealing to a lot of the working class... if his party actually got behind him, and helped him spread his message, and fight his corner, they might actually accomplish something... but they're actively trying to derail his campaign before it even starts... they want to blame him for setting the Labour party back 40 years, but it's the in fighting that will ultimately cripple it... and it's being done, by big money, that doesn't want him to be leader... not because he CAN'T WIN, but because they don't want him to...
I think Zebs got some of that info from the right wing rags tbf, or right wingers.

But he has a point in that Corbyn and the union leaders earn too much. It takes them out of the working class and into the powerful middle class. It' a way of blunting em, absorbing em into the state.

But yeah Labour won't let Corbyn operate, and the press back them up. Only twice have I seen rags give voice to Labour's criticisms of the tories and their many wrongdoings. Instead they're giving voice to his critics who're constantly attacking him. They're trying to make it impossible for him to do anything, and it looks like they're prepared to write off the next election if it means regaining control of the party.

But then don't rule out people voting for him still. The rags often get it wrong these days, and people act inspite of what these shithouses tell them to do.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Contrary to the image Zebs put across, most people in this poll support capping bosses' pay

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 27381.html

That's outright communsim for me, pure threat to national security, the poor bosses, gulags will be next telling ya