J Corbyn best speech yet

Political Debate
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

a bit more on mr. health ranger...

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2014 ... s-archive/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon ... 27d048627c

Again, he's an anti-vaccine, vitamin pill pedlar. It definitely suits his purposes to go after the man who gave the world some of the most useful and life-saving vaccines still in use today:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Hilleman

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/12/us/ma ... at-85.html

A lot of the links to the story centre around the SV40 virus that was found in polio vaccines in the 60s and it's really sad that they use this snippet of a recording to have a go at Hilleman because he was the man who discovered and put a stop to the problem.

It's actually hard to find the recording in a context that hasn't been treated to emphasise the quotes on the link you posted but, even when you do, it's so ridiculously clear that they are laughing at the preposterousness of accusations in the 80s (when that recording was made)... still, don't take my or this guy's word for it:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2013/ ... nd-cancer/

Anyway, as I say... you have a good old laugh over all that..

Did you get your daughter vaccinated, by the way?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Bang on from Fubs
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Jeez Fub this is way out of my league ( i had to google meme) ,I will though attempt seeing that you have kindly taken the time to link it ,try to digest and understand ,i am nowhere near well informed enough on the subject.
Give me a few ' days' though ( hope Rashford gets his 100th cap) .
On vaccines ,mrs Pint and I are 'concerned ' interested,we have 4 grandchildren ,all under 7 ,3 of them have ,,not siblings btw, developed a minor forms of Eczema, never seen in the family before? So coincidentally I was doing some reading in to that.
This blows my mind.
Cracking read ,even if it only remotely relates to Jeremy.
Keep it going.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Jeez Fub this is way out of my league ( i had to google meme) ,I will though attempt seeing that you have kindly taken the time to link it ,try to digest and understand ,i am nowhere near well informed enough on the subject.
Give me a few ' days' though ( hope Rashford gets his 100th cap) .
On vaccines ,mrs Pint and I are 'concerned ' interested,we have 4 grandchildren ,all under 7 ,3 of them have ,,not siblings btw, developed a minor forms of Eczema, never seen in the family before? So coincidentally I was doing some reading in to that.
This blows my mind.
Cracking read ,even if it only remotely relates to Jeremy.
Keep it going.
I'm not sure if your concern is that one or other vaccine has caused eczema or you are concerned about vaccinating those children who have already developed eczema. my understanding is that, because the production of many vaccines involves eggs (in culturing the organism used in the vaccine) some vaccines - particularly MMR - can cause problems if the recipient has an egg allergy... which can cause eczema (-like symptoms).

in either case, don't take my word for anything. do your research wisely, check sources and talk with medical professionals to determine the best path forward.

if you're looking for a causative agent in eczema, i'd - personally - be looking at diet and exposure to irritant chemicals long before I looked at anything else.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

I will laugh, and I'm still laughing...

You seem to have misinterpreted what I was laughing at in the first place, but that's ok, I can't be arsed to explain it to you, and you seem to be enjoying yourself...

You're right by the way, I didn't put much thought into those links... didn't care at the time, but again, what I should have done, is just said, "google "corruption and pharmaceutical companies", and there is literally reams of links to articles... I'm sure there's plenty of bogus ones, and I'll be damned if I'm going to research them all... but for me, and I could be in the minority here, it doesn't make a lick of difference... I was never interested in arguing any one specific case... you have fun with that... there is more than enough evidence to support my claim that the big Drug companies aren't to be trusted... and that's where we differ... because for all your spiel that you somewhat agree with that, you then go on to argue against it... whatever... I'm absolutely comfortable with my position on these cunts... and none of those links you've posted change that, one bit... they're bleeding edge, corporate scum!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Big pharma makes lots of stuff but mainly they make money.

This was fun...

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

:)) :)) :))
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:Big pharma makes lots of stuff but mainly they make money.

This was fun...

did anyone find a better video that's clearer? It's really hard to actually see anything in any of the ones I found. You can clearly see him wiping something off but it just would have been nice to get a proper view of the pernicious little cunt with shit on his face.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

FuB wrote:

This was fun...

did anyone find a better video that's clearer? It's really hard to actually see anything in any of the ones I found. You can clearly see him wiping something off but it just would have been nice to get a proper view of the pernicious little cunt with shit on his face.
I couldn't find a better one either, that one at least explained a bit about what was happening. One of those muck spreading airplanes over Davos, filled with human shit would be nice.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
FuB wrote:

This was fun...

I couldn't find a better one either, that one at least explained a bit about what was happening. One of those muck spreading airplanes over Davos, filled with human shit would be nice.
yes... with him pegged out in a field on a bed of Daraprim