Just 24 hours left

Political Debate
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

FuB wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
FuB wrote:It will be interesting to see how much pantomime villain 'i'm my own man' he continues to try and come across as. will it be obvious he's just a puppet of the machine or will he fight to keep up the charade?

Regardless of that, as Rant's (supposed) dedicated defender of the pharmaceutical industry, I shall be buying up shares in Johnson & Johnson, manufacturers of Anusol, to cynically and heartlessly take advantage of Alf's deteriorating condition.
:)) :)) :))

Oh and the laughs never stop...

All that really matters though, is that the drug barons have overheads... that explains everything... right?

:)) :)) :))

I can see why Harry does that... it's very liberating to just laugh at the bullshit...

I don't recall saying that and it's a shame you've decided to infer that from what I have said.
Yeah, I don't recall this thread having anything to do with the pharma industry... what's a shame is that you had to bring it up... and for what, just to be a cunt, maybe?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:For me he's a populist goon who cba with the job that much, like Bush. He won't rehearse speeches, he'll just read em for the first time on the night and the content will surprise him as much as it will everybody else. He'll be manipulated by the money men behind him, the imperialists, the warmongers etc. The press will be busy with this left v right shite, republicans v liberals shite, and in 4/8 years time they'll elect the "opposite" aka a liberal trans feminist who'll just be as bad as these two cunts
I disagree Sid, he's no goon, there isn't a stupid bone in his body and he's very arsed about the job. He won't be manipulated, he'll be wholeheartedly leading the charge. He'll confront the press and dilute their power and more importantly he'll introduce 'stop and search' in the Cities and he'll suppress protest and opposition with iron fisted policing.

He is an utter cunt! He was before he ever thought of running for POTUS.
We can only hope he's that dumb, and ham fisted, because there's a lot of Yanks just desperate for an excuse to completely flip out over his election...

Trump might actually turn out to be a good thing if he's the spark that sets off the revolution...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Fuck sake let him fuck up first, it's not as if he's replacing anyone decent,

Otherwise give me this weekends lottery numbers
Well, I'll give you that he's not exactly replacing "the good guy", but for the purpose of entertainment, he couldn't be more opposite to Obama... Obama was a class president... still just a corporate stooge, for sure, but charismatic and cool as fuck, as far as "The Prez" can be... Trump is just a clown by comparison...

But I just don't see how Trump can possibly be a good president... he's as corporate, and capitalist as you can get... in these times of wealth inequality, he's exactly what we DON'T WANT... a corporate crony who's in favour of more of everything that's already wrong... more tax breaks for the corporate rich, more corporate freedom, less corporate regulation, less environmental consideration... it's full speed ahead for the corporate world...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Lol come on, don't be naive. It won't be long before he's ramping up the class war against americans, giving tax breaks to the rich, deporting shitloads of people Obama style and bombing the fuck out of poor people in 6 or 7 different nations

But if it turns out everything is rosey, the wc's standard of living improves, he ditches the nukes and harmony descends then you'll be right
What's going to be interesting is "the wall"... that was one of his key promises... some don't even think it's possible, but he's going to be held to it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 23238
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:I'm trying to find that article Sid about Obamas deportations and the illegal tactics to gain access to jones just to fick up cubts literally crying on Facebook about how amazing Obama was
He's deported 2.5m people which is possibly a record

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Trump aims for 3mil

There's this as well http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... 42824.html

Obama was fucking bomb happy. Watch that interview with Chomsky on youtube and he'll tell you how Obama has been more brutal than Bush. It's not so much personalities, but capitalism. These cunts just manage capitalism via the state, they manage the the war machine.
pint vulger
Legend
Posts: 2043
Joined: 3 years ago

2 years ago

At the risk ,I would say Obama over the two terms didnt achieve much other than fuck up so bad it has led to Trump. And whilst I wouldnt trust Trump witha candle ,I can see how he appeals to the down on the luck backwater Americans ,its ok for Hollywood to be slagging him off from inside their gated mansions.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:At the risk ,I would say Obama over the two terms didnt achieve much other than fuck up so bad it has led to Trump. And whilst I wouldnt trust Trump witha candle ,I can see how he appeals to the down on the luck backwater Americans ,its ok for Hollywood to be slagging him off from inside their gated mansions.
Obama isn't to blame for Trump... it's been building up to something like this for decades... if any one person is to blame, it's Clinton, for not making way for Sanders, who it's generally accepted would have beaten Trump... but even ignoring that, the Republicans didn't help, when they opposed Obama every step, whenever he tried to do anything good... not trying to defend Obama... in the end, he was just another flunky, but I do think he had some genuine aspirations for his time in office, along with his health care plan... but he was up against a brick wall constantly, and that just highlighted the farce and corruption that is rife in the American establishment... and the people finally got sick of it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5486
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 years ago

Back to 'the wall'... didn't he already climb down (no pun intended) a little bit on that already by saying some of it could be a fence. I sort of read that to mean there'll be a lot more fence than wall. Admittedly, this won't suddenly make it really cheap either.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 6 years ago

2 years ago

The interesting bit will be how he plans to pay for it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 5486
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 years ago

my guess is he'll use stealthy trade agreements to force mexico to pay a backhander. ford must have thought he'd do something of that ilk because they just cancelled the planned plant they were going to build there.
Last edited by FuB on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Post Reply