Just 24 hours left

Political Debate
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:At the risk ,I would say Obama over the two terms didnt achieve much other than fuck up so bad it has led to Trump. And whilst I wouldnt trust Trump witha candle ,I can see how he appeals to the down on the luck backwater Americans ,its ok for Hollywood to be slagging him off from inside their gated mansions.
The poorest two sctions of american society voted more heavily for Clinton. Those earning $50,000 and above voted more heavily for Trump.

It's a myth that the white trash, the rednecks, and any other derogatory class term you want to use, who empowered Trump. It was more white collar than blue collar.

Some of the reason this myth came about is partly down to liberal hatred of the wc, without a fucking doubt, especially in the media.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Here, first date in 14 months with no guilt could just relaxed, met her and train station and got taxi home with her to drop her off.

She said blokes aren't that moralistic, assuming that's s good thing as I got the bake stem off me. Sorry to highjack but few fist bumps in order compared to the mess I was before? Maybes Trump will rock it :-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

Get in Zebs! Now go to bed!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Here, first date in 14 months with no guilt could just relaxed, met her and train station and got taxi home with her to drop her off.

She said blokes aren't that moralistic, assuming that's s good thing as I got the bake stem off me. Sorry to highjack but few fist bumps in order compared to the mess I was before? Maybes Trump will rock it :-)
Really glad for you, Zebs. What does bake stem mean, though? Not sure if that's a colloquialism or your phone being helpful again.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Have been reading and trying to understand Obamacare ,seems like it was plagued from day 1 ,it should be highligted here to show thankful we should be to ( just ) have the NHS ,because when its gone its gone for ever.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

He's got goldman sachs on his front bench, so they're officially back after 2008 crash. That's bad. They're back to run the world.

Trumps cunts have also taken a lot of stuff off the white house website like the climate change, lgbt, civil rights. Doesn't bode well

Tbh anybody that even says "give him a chance" when we know the type of person he is, when he's already given racists jobs, can fuck off for me. It's right wing shit. Fuck the republicans. It's like saying give the tories a chance. Fuck off tbf
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Enjoyed the rioting yesterday though. Macdonalds got done in, always a nice sight.

Have you seen Richard Spencer get smashed in ths face while he was giving an interview? It's so good. He's an openly racist nazi loving twat. Said "we won. america belongs to white men"
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

FuB wrote:
redzebs wrote:Here, first date in 14 months with no guilt could just relaxed, met her and train station and got taxi home with her to drop her off.

Really glad for you, Zebs. What does bake stem mean, though? Not sure if that's a colloquialism or your phone being helpful again.
I allowed one night of booze and paid into the charity pot for it so that and auto correct lol. Don't even remember these posts. Woke up hungover to the ballix but no anxiety/worries/horrors people get and analysing the night etc. Old Zebs is coming back. Be some cracking ding dongs again, I fear this will affect Sid and I's friendship

Think that was supposed to be she ate the bake off me.

Sid wrecking civilians cars is not acceptable. If it was the other way about the protesters and their legal rights would have been villanised and made out to be racist cunts.

Have to laugh at the May Day protests and march on London and those cunts yesterday. Big hard cunts aren't they hiding their faces and making sure they've 20 mates near them while they kick over shit that ordinary people need like destroying mail boxes and smashing car windows. I've been very outspoken against US cops but that's usually incidents involving a few people and trigger happy red neck cops. Aye, smashing some pensioners car up, that'll change the world. Once they started that the cops should have trailed the vandals specifically off the cars and hit them with a baton and thrown them in a cell for 24 hours then we'll see how hard they are.

I guarantee you a shit load of damage was done to property of liberal democratic voters who hate Trump. Fuck em
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Have been reading and trying to understand Obamacare ,seems like it was plagued from day 1 ,it should be highligted here to show thankful we should be to ( just ) have the NHS ,because when its gone its gone for ever.
Why thankful for the NHS? We pay for it and staff it and it's shonky as fuck. It has ruined my life and yet i still have to use it whilst it gets worse and worse.
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
FuB wrote:

I allowed one night of booze and paid into the charity pot for it so that and auto correct lol. Don't even remember these posts. Woke up hungover to the ballix but no anxiety/worries/horrors people get and analysing the night etc. Old Zebs is coming back. Be some cracking ding dongs again, I fear this will affect Sid and I's friendship

Think that was supposed to be she ate the bake off me.

Sid wrecking civilians cars is not acceptable. If it was the other way about the protesters and their legal rights would have been villanised and made out to be racist cunts.

Have to laugh at the May Day protests and march on London and those cunts yesterday. Big hard cunts aren't they hiding their faces and making sure they've 20 mates near them while they kick over shit that ordinary people need like destroying mail boxes and smashing car windows. I've been very outspoken against US cops but that's usually incidents involving a few people and trigger happy red neck cops. Aye, smashing some pensioners car up, that'll change the world. Once they started that the cops should have trailed the vandals specifically off the cars and hit them with a baton and thrown them in a cell for 24 hours then we'll see how hard they are.

I guarantee you a shit load of damage was done to property of liberal democratic voters who hate Trump. Fuck em
That's why the protestors bring 20 mates, they're not allowed guns, shields, mace, batons, armour, armoured trucks, cameras, helicopters, horses, dogs, phone blocking tech, etc...

The requirement to have insurance usually covers the damage to property and when that starts costing the corporate insurance company owners they put up premiums and we pay for it any way.

Also they did baton them and arrest them and trail them off.

I don't get the Trump love Zebs. Have you never heard of him before??? Look at the pictures of the numbers attending the inauguration, either he's not loved and supported or the demos where a success.