Just 24 hours left

Political Debate
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
pint vulger wrote:Have been reading and trying to understand Obamacare ,seems like it was plagued from day 1 ,it should be highligted here to show thankful we should be to ( just ) have the NHS ,because when its gone its gone for ever.
Why thankful for the NHS? We pay for it and staff it and it's shonky as fuck. It has ruined my life and yet i still have to use it whilst it gets worse and worse.
All rich countries except america have free healthcare of some kind. The UK isn't special. It's a standard thing rich countries have. Only in late capitalist countries like ours, neoliberal countries, they're stripping those things away while emerging capitalist countries.

I'll never feel guilty or grateful the NHS. I pay for it, I expect it, we all agree we need it.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
FuB wrote:
redzebs wrote:Here, first date in 14 months with no guilt could just relaxed, met her and train station and got taxi home with her to drop her off.

She said blokes aren't that moralistic, assuming that's s good thing as I got the bake stem off me. Sorry to highjack but few fist bumps in order compared to the mess I was before? Maybes Trump will rock it :-)
Really glad for you, Zebs. What does bake stem mean, though? Not sure if that's a colloquialism or your phone being helpful again.
I allowed one night of booze and paid into the charity pot for it so that and auto correct lol. Don't even remember these posts. Woke up hungover to the ballix but no anxiety/worries/horrors people get and analysing the night etc. Old Zebs is coming back. Be some cracking ding dongs again, I fear this will affect Sid and I's friendship

Think that was supposed to be she ate the bake off me.

Sid wrecking civilians cars is not acceptable. If it was the other way about the protesters and their legal rights would have been villanised and made out to be racist cunts.

Have to laugh at the May Day protests and march on London and those cunts yesterday. Big hard cunts aren't they hiding their faces and making sure they've 20 mates near them while they kick over shit that ordinary people need like destroying mail boxes and smashing car windows. I've been very outspoken against US cops but that's usually incidents involving a few people and trigger happy red neck cops. Aye, smashing some pensioners car up, that'll change the world. Once they started that the cops should have trailed the vandals specifically off the cars and hit them with a baton and thrown them in a cell for 24 hours then we'll see how hard they are.

I guarantee you a shit load of damage was done to property of liberal democratic voters who hate Trump. Fuck em
So civilians can't use violence toward property, but police can use violence towards civilians? How does that work? Does property have more feelings than people? You're saying civilian violence = unacceptable. State violence = aceptable. Not for me tbf. Also the only car I saw get hit yesterday was a rich blokes limo, and you'll have to look long and hard to find anybody whose sympathetic. And the only cars that get hit during May Day protests are rich peoples cars - and that hasn't happened for fucking decades because of intense police suppression. Again ???

Some other shit that needs addressing... Anarchists and revolutionaries don't like liberals, so they're a target too

Protesters cover their faces because police will arrest you for taking your anger out on property - especially property of the rich. So you have to hide your identity otherwise you're done for.

Most revolutionaries aren't interested in the shite masculin notion of being "hard", so you're way off

Who was the pensioner that supposedly got hit? Not Richard Spencer? He's 38. He's an open racist, and the liberal press like Vice called him sexy. Newsnight called Trump's politics sexy as well. There's something about fascism that gets the liberal middle classes aroused, wearing SS gear at these expensive bondage clubs they go to in london and that

Just enjoy it get ready for more of it as well
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

I agree with RZ re basically rioting BUT you undersatnd the establishment owned media have it stitched up,peaceful protest is given few if any newsprint ,yet I see a somewhat strange bias happening in the British media regarding Trump.

For instance ther was excessive coverage of protests re Trump ,both from the beeb and sky ,not just from Washington and NY esp from London and footage from Europe.
Yet when there are protest in the Uk with as many attendees ther is virtually NO coverage unless somebody breaks a window or burns a piece of paper.
Lets look back at the 'riots' a few years ago and the outrageous sentances handed down to norberts ,18 month for pinchinga bottle of water or an ice cream.
We are getting fucked up the arse from the establishment all over the world ,thats why Trump and Brexit have arrived.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

That Richard Spence talks openly about black genocide because he views them as inferior - and he's spreading this shit to hundreds and thousands of people

But since getting decked he's worried about leaving the house and going to events. So it worked. He can't go out and spread his bile, at least for a little while
Attachments
630f097a-057c-4814-854b-013dfff07253.jpg
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Did you miss me Sid, giz a kiss ya big Anarchist!

Laz no Trump love st all mate, just sick of people in Belfast posting meme after meme after gif after snidey comment and putting up pics of how popular Obamas was when he dropped a bomb on average every 8 minutes during his Presidency, they let him away with literal murder because he's black and he's cool. There's a video of him saying pussy too but it's never been brought up. If everyone admitted one was a cunt and one probably be a cunt then I'd say fair enough.

It's the wee girls who think their ballot is something you get 4 for a pound for at a charity do to win a bottle of no grape blossom hill that get me. "Oh chick, have you a bunker for the next 3 years 11 months lolz, nite."

That fucks me off just and Sid, maybe you're right, I guess I'm use to NI protesters who don't wear masks, who are armed and who will destroy more working class civilian property than caring about corotporations. In fact if one of them attacked the local Mickey Ds there would be community outrage at the lack of egg mcmuffins for a few days :-)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

RZ You paint such a lovely picture of the Emerald Isle .
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Did you miss me Sid, giz a kiss ya big Anarchist!

Laz no Trump love st all mate, just sick of people in Belfast posting meme after meme after gif after snidey comment and putting up pics of how popular Obamas was when he dropped a bomb on average every 8 minutes during his Presidency, they let him away with literal murder because he's black and he's cool. There's a video of him saying pussy too but it's never been brought up. If everyone admitted one was a cunt and one probably be a cunt then I'd say fair enough.

It's the wee girls who think their ballot is something you get 4 for a pound for at a charity do to win a bottle of no grape blossom hill that get me. "Oh chick, have you a bunker for the next 3 years 11 months lolz, nite."

That fucks me off just and Sid, maybe you're right, I guess I'm use to NI protesters who don't wear masks, who are armed and who will destroy more working class civilian property than caring about corotporations. In fact if one of them attacked the local Mickey Ds there would be community outrage at the lack of egg mcmuffins for a few days :-)
Yeah you need to spread a bit of class conscious over there if you're missing your mcmuffins ffs
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:That Richard Spence talks openly about black genocide because he views them as inferior - and he's spreading this shit to hundreds and thousands of people

But since getting decked he's worried about leaving the house and going to events. So it worked. He can't go out and spread his bile, at least for a little while
That cunt needs more than a smack in the mouth... but I still don't agree with "shutting him down"... and there's a point of example, right there... until you posted that, I'd never heard of him, or that quote... but you don't beat cockroaches by slamming the cupboard door shut, and pretending they're not there... they just skulk into the shadows, spread their messages of hate, and bitter resentment, at being treated this way, and breed... and because you've isolated them, you don't notice the weak minded and vulnerable that get sucked into their twisted ideologies... you beat them, by dragging the cunts out into the daylight, and telling everyone who'll listen just what kind of scum they are... you don't stifle them, you expose them, humiliate them, and show everyone, they're wrong...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

I,m sitting on the fence with Trump ,his politics are as far away from mine as possible and like Farage hes a wolf in sheeps clothing .But the establishment needs breaking up ,I much prefer the Corbyn method but i,m interested to see how this works out.
What does annoy me is the celeb gobshites spouting ,after all there has just been an election of a kind.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:I,m sitting on the fence with Trump ,his politics are as far away from mine as possible and like Farage hes a wolf in sheeps clothing .But the establishment needs breaking up ,I much prefer the Corbyn method but i,m interested to see how this works out.
What does annoy me is the celeb gobshites spouting ,after all there has just been an election of a kind.
Trump is obviously a dangerous cunt... he could create chaos in so many ways... his big mouth is a diplomatic catastrophe just waiting to happen... but for me, I think the real worry is what kind of government the Americans will turn to, when they need to clean up his mess...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."