Budget

Political Debate
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Class Tory voting twat on news whinging that Hammond has increased the rate of NI tax !
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

N Ins or N Ire
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

That was a budget from a government who knows they have complete control, with no real opposition...

Austerity for another 10 years??? Bollocks... this is now the norm... an entire generation will be born, and progress to adulthood, employment, knowing nothing else but these levels of "prosperity"... we're being conditioned to accept less, and not complain about it...

We're fucked!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Aye true that. Austerity is class war, a chance to carry out their neoliberal dream of selling everything off and putting it into private hands whilst attacking the groups they don't like.

Britain is going to look a lot different after 10 years of tory rule
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Haven't seen it but caught the tail end of it and I thought low income earners were going to be better off and people who earn say £60k are being taxed a bit more?

Saw a few would be labour voters locally debating it on bake book and all agreed it was actually half decent for a change?
marlon
Legend

2 years ago

http://www.resolutionfoundation.org/app ... sponse.pdf

This thing says it'll be worse for poorer households than the crash
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Cheers M for posting the thorough report ,and i,m sure you will agree we dont have to pore through the 40 odd extensive pages to come to the conclusion that a budget imposed by a selfish,evil Tory party wil not favour the poor and the vulnerable.
What still fails to amaze me is why the public allow it?
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Cheers M for posting the thorough report ,and i,m sure you will agree we dont have to pore through the 40 odd extensive pages to come to the conclusion that a budget imposed by a selfish,evil Tory party wil not favour the poor and the vulnerable.
What still fails to amaze me is why the public allow it?
Bread and circuses = modern day sky tv and cheap alcohol
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

And because Lavours answer is to get into more debt so there is no one else to vote for.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Absolutely ,when will it change?