Ken Livingston

Political Debate
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

What has Red Ken said that is so offensive or is regarded as racist ? Surely the bloke is entitled to his opinion .I would suggest to Tom Watson he spends more time attcking the Tories and less the his leader and old Labour stalwart.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Who cares, fuck him
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Why ?
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Who cares, fuck him
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

He's just a cunt in general tbf from what I've heard,

Londoners voting him back in when the rubbish was piling up on the streets being his fault, wasn't that a thing
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Seems like a decent man of principle to me, lets face it what he has said can be sorted out by historians ,if its a fact then whats the problem ? If isnt Ken is wrong ,whats the problem.
Of course i know what the wider probleem is.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

If a Tory said Islam was backed by Stalin against the West even though the Russians had a secular society and beat the fuck out of a lot of smaller neighbours who were Muslim, there'd be a fuckin uproar.

He's just a wanker, with no fresh ideas, who was and is a mouthpiece
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

Just watched a interview with Mr Livingstone on Ry in which Ken expressed the truth about his alleged anti sem remarks ,which as i expected were nothing like what is flouted by his critics,and as i thought just another way of having a dig at J Corbyn.
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Just watched a interview with Mr Livingstone on Ry in which Ken expressed the truth about his alleged anti sem remarks ,which as i expected were nothing like what is flouted by his critics,and as i thought just another way of having a dig at J Corbyn.

Yeah but he's still a spoon
pint vulger
Legend

2 years ago

But not in my opinion ,hes a politician which suits me overall and he did an excellent job in London,so I disagree ,Tony Blair is a fucking spoon.