Ken Livingston

Political Debate
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Wow. Are you now saying that the state of Israel is after Corbyn too... or are you just adding anti-semitism to your growing list of unpleasant attributes?
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

What are my unpleasent attributes ?
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Not to rewrite either the history or Kens comments which were said in defence of a fellow MP ,the whole affair/ comments were blown completely out of proportion in order in my opinion to undermine Corbyn, mainly by Blarites.They will not be happy until Corbyn is ousted neither will Israel.
:)) :))

Yeah a nucleur armed Israel with a secret service to rival anyone's and every citizen with military training with state of the art armed forces that's fought off two invasions under near impossible and increased its own land grab each time is secretly shitting itself that it might receive a tweet from Red Ken and a strongly worded letter from Jeremy fuckin Corbyn.

Hahahaha, fuck sake, put the pints down Pint!

I'm not getting into the morality or defending anyone not about the Palestinian situation but merely Mossad are that good, if they wanted to they could take out Ken and Jeremy and successfully blame it on, I don't know, let's say Ulster Loyalists or the English Defence League.

The only reason you even hear about them is when a country, for fuck sake they had a safe house in a suburb of Dublin, so let's say Ireland, complains to the UN that fake passports were used to travel to Dubai to whack some cunt they don't like, the UN can only say err if they did it that's bad.

They hit Argentina, snuck through all the security to get to Eichman, a major Nazi and I think the fact only it was a feather in the cap and they tried him and executed him that the UN could even officially condemn them.

Fuck me mate. Aye they are shiteing it. They probably have one dusty file somewhere with names of foreign politicians have praised a group they consider terrorists. They've probs my never even heard of Livingston, that's for the normal civil servants to vaguely ignore.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

...reminds me of a surreal experience in Jenin, ducking around the Israeli checkpoints while Jenin was in military lock down. Maybe I'll post an account on zed's weird shit thread after all...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

swampash wrote:...reminds me of a surreal experience in Jenin, ducking around the Israeli checkpoints while Jenin was in military lock down. Maybe I'll post an account on zed's weird shit thread after all...

Why not? Je niver know, might be interesting :-D
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/harr ... r-1.430608

Corbyn in power ( ok) would change Uks foriegn policy dramatically ,tink youre a tad naive here RZ ,hence.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

You're acting like he would be allowed to weild any power barring sound bites towards the UKs relationship with Israel, never get the support he'd need, and you've just proved my point, a lowly civil servant vouched for a tv reporter, for a channel that's not even Israeli friendly most of the time.

If they were really worried they'd have done it themselves, they wouldn't have got caught and if they were really really worried Corbyn posed any real and substantial threat, well, who knows. Maybe they have a file on him after all, who knows who else was at the conference :-)
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Hence Livingston getting pelters to undermine Corbyn,i dont think for one minute JC is the no 1 target for Jerusalem,that was you went you went on one..........again, mind reading your rant re Jose ,i think you have may have totally lost the plot mate .
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

pint vulger wrote:Hence Livingston getting pelters to undermine Corbyn,i dont think for one minute JC is the no 1 target for Jerusalem,that was you went you went on one..........again, mind reading your rant re Jose ,i think you have may have totally lost the plot mate .

I've ranted a lot about Jose, you'll need to be more specific, I lost the plot LAST April, when did you join again?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
pint vulger
Legend

1 year ago

Never mind mate ,enjoy the game.