General Election June 8 th

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Thought optimistic was Corbyn, who do you think referees vote for
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

pint vulger wrote:Basically the GE comes down to this

Ungrateful,uncaring,selfish,braindead,optimistic,..............vote Tory

None of the above ............................................................vote Jeremy
I hope you voted by proxy because they won't accept a cross drawn in shit mate

Ug ug ug
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

May's strong and stable - immediately backtracks on policy, won't debate anyone, can't get any cunt out on the streets

Weak and unlikable more like
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:May's strong and stable - immediately backtracks on policy, won't debate anyone, can't get any cunt out on the streets

Weak and unlikable more like
Not only that... but believe it or not, she's blamed it on Corbyn, and "fake news"...

Outrageous!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

Haha fake news my arse. If Corbyn were to make an immediate backtrack on a big grand announcement the press would annihilate him for it. But they're going easy on May over it, as you'd expect from biased from tory cunts.
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

A Yougov poll has put labour comfortably back in the lead in Wales after there was a huge swing for the tories - and that was before the dementia tax and subsequent u turn

The more exposure Corbyn gets the more popular he becomes. And the tories are fighting a really half arsed campaign. Their manifesto is just full of bad news, and May's convincing no one by running from debates and looking flustered at questions that aren't pre planned

She was on the BBC today getting flustered, struggling to explain the dementia tax u turn.
bman2
Legend

2 years ago

Bomb at a teenager's pop concert. Cunts.
Mumford
First Teamer

2 years ago

I don't think the events of the last 24hrs will have done Corbyn with his "let more in " stance any favours.

We have a problem in this country that needs strong leadership, I don't think that is May or Corbyn to be honest
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

Interesting article.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/05/24/ ... -election/

Pity i'm not allowed to vote. Would give it to Corbyn.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]