Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah last month, the truck that rammed into people

There's the FA Cup and the CL final coming soon n all - all potential targets
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

As horrible as this is, what's even more sickening, if you can be honest enough to admit it, is May and the Tories will be grateful...

What a fucked up world...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Shows you Northerners though, I know London got on with it, but Mancs calm as fuck all getting interviewed, tough as nails tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Fuck me... some poor woman on the BBC, who hasn't heard from her girl yet, pleading with anyone who might have seen her... that won't end well... fuckin hell, what a nightmare...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Aye there was hysteria on the night but it was a load of teenage lasses, what do you expect

But they'll get on with it. The city emerged stronger from the last major bomb. Remember this http://huddled.co.uk/wp-content/uploads ... mage-2.jpg
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Imagine we had 24 hour news and social media 30 years ago, fuck me, you would be fed up, every fuckin day you'd have had this.

IS claimed it not IS inspired,

Scary that that means there's probably still a bomb maker kicking about Northern England.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

This is horrendous but so was the the last one on the bridge and the bombing of the children in the hospital in Syria... and Paris and Nice and Orlando etc.

No doubt we'll never let these people get away with it, we'll need a strong Prime Minister not one who has sympathy with terrorists. And a multi Billion $ arms deal with Saudi Arabia will help put an end to it. If all else fails we have TRident....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Not the time Laz,

Enough time for that later.

Feel so bad for the parents who still don't know where their kids are.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Manc resonates a bit more as well, you wonder if it will emerge that any of our squad or kids had family at it.

Plus Stockholm itself. Fuck me, gonna be weird atmosphere tomorrow night.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Not the time Laz,

Enough time for that later.

Feel so bad for the parents who still don't know where their kids are.
redzebs wrote:Shows you Northerners though, I know London got on with it, but Mancs calm as fuck all getting interviewed, tough as nails tbf
But it's ok to start with the 'tough as nails', bulldog spirit bullshit. Ask the parents involved where their 'tough as nails' is today?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X