Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
swampash
Legend

1 year ago

...cool, thanks steggo. I'll check it out.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Another Yosemite Sam moment in Santa Fee High School, Texas. Multiple fatalities reported.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

8 Dead more expected....

Seems like two suspects arrested.
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Looks like a landslide in the Irish Abortion referendum. Makes me proud to be Irish and proud we've stuck two fingers up to the right wing Christians! Even bigger than the Gay marriage change.
FuB
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Looks like a landslide in the Irish Abortion referendum. Makes me proud to be Irish and proud we've stuck two fingers up to the right wing Christians! Even bigger than the Gay marriage change.
Let's hope the exit polls are right for once. Sadly there's still enough medieval thinking in the world that also needs tackling
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye massive victory by the looks of it
marlon
Legend

11 months ago

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/ ... rdie-greig

This is depressing:
"Any change to the Daily Mail’s editorial line on Brexit could have substantial implications for the government."

"Behind the scenes, there is much discussion of the role played by the Rothermere family, who have a controlling interest in DMGT, especially the current owner’s wife, Lady Rothermere.
It has been suggested the Daily Mail’s relentless pro-Brexit stance has become increasingly problematic among their social circle in Wiltshire, where they built a modern country house and mix with the likes of the fashion designer Jasper Conran."
marlon
Legend

11 months ago

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexspence/bor ... mb1pogWko8

“When I was a kid, Russia really mattered. It’s now got an economy about the size of Australia. Yeah, they’ve they’ve got a lot of nuclear weapons, but it’s real importance in the world is greatly [diminished]."

Pot kettle
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

Aye Dacre's replacement is Greig, another fucking etonian oxbridger, so that's who'll be determining tory policy for the next 5 years
Sid
Legend

11 months ago

marlon wrote:
11 months ago
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexspence/bor ... mb1pogWko8

“When I was a kid, Russia really mattered. It’s now got an economy about the size of Australia. Yeah, they’ve they’ve got a lot of nuclear weapons, but it’s real importance in the world is greatly [diminished]."

Pot kettle
What a dickhead. That's why brexiters in the tories are backing Johnson for PM, because he'll be like a british Trump.

Imagine them two leading the world. We's be fucked