The Election

Political Debate
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

What a fuckin scam...

The most horrible twat in Britain refuses to debate, unless on his terms... he's being made to look like a chicken shit cunt, afraid to defend his policies against the various oppositions... but he really doesn't give a toss, because he knows the public isn't about to hand the keys to a fuckin pizza cook... and besides, his party has unlimited financial backing to fight this election from the fuckin rich scum who will benefit most from them remaining in power...

Country's been squeezed till it's eyes bulge for 4 years, but now it's election time, the next budget is going to be very generous, very positive... but you just fuckin watch the Tories crank up another vicious squeeze next budget, if they win...

Anyway... enough of what I think... what about you lot?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

I don't think it's fair that you lot won't have to listen to the DUP in a debate.

But truly it doesn't really matter who gets in cause the next round of cuts will be brutal and they've all brought it on us..... fuckers. As usual we'll have to sit back and watch helpless, cause voting isn't actually doing anything of proper worth.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Fuck party politics is where I'm at
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

This threads going to be ace, Laz is right though, our local politics is a joke.

We have no public transport today as in none, not a tube or a rail strike, fuck all,

And I think everybody else is striking as well. Actually Sid, you'd love it lol!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Will be glad when all this baby kissing , granny hugging, bullshit political crap is over, they don't give a shit about the people it's all about money and looking after there private school chums.

Who ever gets in this country is fucked, one set of idiots replacing the other.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

The budget wasn't as generous as I expected, but it's still funny how this budget offers relief from "austerity", and yet everyone knows that if the Tories win another term, the first 2 years budgets will cut deeper than anything so far...

So what is the point of being light on this budget???

Simply to relax the voters, to win the election... then comes the pain!

On C4 last night they had some people in Plymouth giving their opinions on the budget, and 2 women, one a nurse, the other a student(I think), both said were not impressed, saying it offers nothing to the working class... funny, the billionaire, Del Boy cunt who founded The Range, who was also there, was very upbeat about it... and the fucker had the cheek to say to the nurse, "if you're not happy with your job, have you ever considered taking a course to better yourself?"

Cunt... so being a nurse isn't a profession worthy of a good standard of living, so quit and find one that pays more... I could have swung for the smug prick...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I would have swung for him. It would be worth the arrest, definitely.

He's a proper wanker though. He came round one of the shops here to "motivate" aka piss off, patronise and offend his workforce into making him more money. None of the people there, one of em who I knew quite well, had any time or respect for him. They think he's a lucky chancer who is up to dodgy stuff.

He's the only one that believes his own hype; that his "hard work" and "dedication" is the reason he's rich - and therefore laziness and a lack of intelligence is the reason the poor are poor

His wealth is built on other people's labour, energy, sweat and hard work
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:I would have swung for him. It would be worth the arrest, definitely.

He's a proper wanker though. He came round one of the shops here to "motivate" aka piss off, patronise and offend his workforce into making him more money. None of the people there, one of em who I knew quite well, had any time or respect for him. They think he's a lucky chancer who is up to dodgy stuff.

He's the only one that believes his own hype; that his "hard work" and "dedication" is the reason he's rich - and therefore laziness and a lack of intelligence is the reason the poor are poor

His wealth is built on other people's labour, energy, sweat and hard work
Yeah, but you can expect to see/hear a lot more of this fucker Sid... he's the poster boy for the Tories right now... he's not posh or well educated... no private schooling or old money connections... he's come from the street, and through hard graft, and application, achieved large... at least, that will be the promotion... the Tory swine will run this fucker up the pole and salute him every chance they get, because they'll reckon he gives them some street cred with the working class...

You are right though... what a cock... and he just oozed smug, condescending, arrogance last night...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Whats The Range, who is this person in question
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Whats The Range, who is this person in question
Chris Dawson

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Ran ... story.html

CUNT!