The Election

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

RedDread wrote:I'm not particularly proud, but just unfriended Spike on Facebook. His ill-informed, racist posts just got too much.

Who's Spike, as in, used to be on rant?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

One of Rants originals!

Big friend of Knobbys!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Bit of a weird post that...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34608754

Awww... I've had Davey all wrong... he's really a down to earth lad after all...
RedDread
Reserves

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
RedDread wrote:I'm not particularly proud, but just unfriended Spike on Facebook. His ill-informed, racist posts just got too much.
Jay???

Hey Mate... long time no see...

What happened with Spike?

He comes here even less than you... in fact... never...
Basically 'If they're refugees, where are the women and children? Muslims will convert Christians or Christians will fight back and there'll be a religious war. Australia has it right turning the boats round.' Migrants welcome' is all well and good until your friends and family get raped, the crime rate soars and the local standard drop'.

I mean. Fucking hell...
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Ahh... well, fuck that then pal... come hang out with me and Sid for a bit while we take on the house Tories and thugs around here... always room for another full on dissident mate!
RedDread
Reserves

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Ahh... well, fuck that then pal... come hang out with me and Sid for a bit while we take on the house Tories and thugs around here... always room for another full on dissident mate!
Sounds good to me, Alf!
The longbow beats the crossbow, my idiotic friend.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Yeah Red, nice to hear from you again

Me and Alf are currently recruiting for decent Tory hating individual to carry the fight against the Tory sympathisers and pig fucker justifiers

Uniform will be provided but you'll have to fill out your tax forms etc.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

As far as a uniform, what size you now Jay?... still a double skinny?

We're all out of full hench, I'm afraid... Sid has them all... lazy cunt doesn't do laundry.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lucrative business idea there, the Torybusters, like the Ghostbusters only we exterminate Tories