Ireland Says Yes!

Political Debate
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13761
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Proud to be Irish! :-BD
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Red legend
Star Man
Posts: 911
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

Well tbf , the majority of the Catholic Church are bandits. , so no surprise there .
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

;)
Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...

To be Pedantic, Bushmills is in the North and therefore we are unaffected by this vote but its good to see countries moving with the times,

You should have said Jamesons!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...

To be Pedantic, Bushmills is in the North and therefore we are unaffected by this vote but its good to see countries moving with the times,

You should have said Jamesons!
Pah... Jamesons is for gay men... real men drink Bushmills 1608...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...

To be Pedantic, Bushmills is in the North and therefore we are unaffected by this vote but its good to see countries moving with the times,

You should have said Jamesons!
Pah... Jamesons is for gay men... real men drink Bushmills 1608...

Aye but the point was that Bushmills is in the North and the vote affects the South, Im just being pedantic.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 13761
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...

To be Pedantic, Bushmills is in the North and therefore we are unaffected by this vote but its good to see countries moving with the times,

You should have said Jamesons!
Pah... Jamesons is for gay men... real men drink Bushmills 1608...

Aye but the point was that Bushmills is in the North and the vote affects the South, Im just being pedantic.

That........ and real men drink Powers.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Oh ffs Zebs... you're getting as bad as Dozer...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply