Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Proud to be Irish! :-BD
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Red legend
Star Man

3 years ago

Well tbf , the majority of the Catholic Church are bandits. , so no surprise there .
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

;)
Lazarus wrote:Proud to be Irish! :-BD
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Pfft... as if you needed this... you lot make Bushmills... that should be enough...

To be Pedantic, Bushmills is in the North and therefore we are unaffected by this vote but its good to see countries moving with the times,

You should have said Jamesons!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

To be Pedantic, Bushmills is in the North and therefore we are unaffected by this vote but its good to see countries moving with the times,

Pah... Jamesons is for gay men... real men drink Bushmills 1608...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Aye but the point was that Bushmills is in the North and the vote affects the South, Im just being pedantic.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Aye but the point was that Bushmills is in the North and the vote affects the South, Im just being pedantic.

That........ and real men drink Powers.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Oh ffs Zebs... you're getting as bad as Dozer...