Ireland Says Yes!

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Oh ffs Zebs... you're getting as bad as Dozer...

Low blow Alf, low blow
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

3 years ago

Some Catholic Church bollocks has said the church needs a major rethink too. No shit genius.

It's a historic moment, and a reason to be proud. If only it wasn't such a fucking embarrassment to be in the north...

In a wider context, the bulk of votes in the referendum came from young people. A great advert this was to show people that they can genuinely create positive change if they go to the polls.
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Ha! :))

Nah was only you Zebs, "Put the cava down dear!"
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Ha! :))

Nah was only you Zebs, "Put the cava down dear!"

Just found out it was Prosecco so fuck the both of ye's ya Philistines!
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Pikey McScum wrote:Some Catholic Church bollocks has said the church needs a major rethink too. No shit genius.

It's a historic moment, and a reason to be proud. If only it wasn't such a fucking embarrassment to be in the north...

In a wider context, the bulk of votes in the referendum came from young people. A great advert this was to show people that they can genuinely create positive change if they go to the polls.

The biggest part of the vote for me was the Catholic church being told to fuck up by so many people for the first time, it's taken so long. They have no argument left anymore and the more they try to justify their beliefs the worse they sound. Plus they've painted themselves into a corner, how are they going to change their anti gay message after all this time without turning the idea of it being God's message and not mans into an even bigger pile of steaming horse shit.

A brilliant result!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Really enlightened result. Africa could learn a thing here but it won't. Still the fucking dark ages back home.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

thats good half the members on here can get married now . :)) =))
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:thats good half the members on here can get married now . :)) =))

You can have Danni
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
madredmonkey wrote:thats good half the members on here can get married now . :)) =))

You can have Danni
Ok Han can be the usher.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Pikey McScum
Star Man

3 years ago

Some church cunt said this was a dark day for humanity.

I wonder did he say the same when the sex scandals came out...

Organized fucking religions - cunts the lot
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015