Page 2 of 2

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:39 am
by redzebs
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Oh ffs Zebs... you're getting as bad as Dozer...

Low blow Alf, low blow

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:10 am
by Pikey McScum
Some Catholic Church bollocks has said the church needs a major rethink too. No shit genius.

It's a historic moment, and a reason to be proud. If only it wasn't such a fucking embarrassment to be in the north...

In a wider context, the bulk of votes in the referendum came from young people. A great advert this was to show people that they can genuinely create positive change if they go to the polls.

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:36 am
by Lazarus
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Oh ffs Zebs... you're getting as bad as Dozer...
Ha! :))

Nah was only you Zebs, "Put the cava down dear!"

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:41 am
by redzebs
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:The irony that we are debating drinks for real men and saying only gay men drink Jamesons on a thread celebrating the right to gay marriage has been lost on us three I think. :))
Oh ffs Zebs... you're getting as bad as Dozer...
Ha! :))

Nah was only you Zebs, "Put the cava down dear!"

Just found out it was Prosecco so fuck the both of ye's ya Philistines!

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:43 am
by Lazarus
Pikey McScum wrote:Some Catholic Church bollocks has said the church needs a major rethink too. No shit genius.

It's a historic moment, and a reason to be proud. If only it wasn't such a fucking embarrassment to be in the north...

In a wider context, the bulk of votes in the referendum came from young people. A great advert this was to show people that they can genuinely create positive change if they go to the polls.

The biggest part of the vote for me was the Catholic church being told to fuck up by so many people for the first time, it's taken so long. They have no argument left anymore and the more they try to justify their beliefs the worse they sound. Plus they've painted themselves into a corner, how are they going to change their anti gay message after all this time without turning the idea of it being God's message and not mans into an even bigger pile of steaming horse shit.

A brilliant result!

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:59 pm
by just1n
Really enlightened result. Africa could learn a thing here but it won't. Still the fucking dark ages back home.

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 pm
by madredmonkey
thats good half the members on here can get married now . :)) =))

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:21 pm
by redzebs
madredmonkey wrote:thats good half the members on here can get married now . :)) =))

You can have Danni

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:10 pm
by madredmonkey
redzebs wrote:
madredmonkey wrote:thats good half the members on here can get married now . :)) =))

You can have Danni
Ok Han can be the usher.

Re: Ireland Says Yes!

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:34 pm
by Pikey McScum
Some church cunt said this was a dark day for humanity.

I wonder did he say the same when the sex scandals came out...

Organized fucking religions - cunts the lot