Political Debate
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

Anyone else on here going?
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

I won't be able to get to London but will go to a local March if there is one, couldn't see anything about other marches... Did find the Disabled People Against Cuts though and will be looking into that.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

In the end the government do what they want. They can't stop people marching, but won't listen to the people, it's all about saving money, the posh gits don't give a dam about poor people,
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Laz, DPAC are decent from what I hear, quite radical

The march will be fun, going in to the belly of the beast. Police will be up for it though. I reckon l there will be skirmishes
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Laz, DPAC are decent from what I hear, quite radical

The march will be fun, going in to the belly of the beast. Police will be up for it though. I reckon l there will be skirmishes
sid trouble will get us people nowhere, the goverment will be more determind to punish the people.
police will be ready to crack some heads.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

If nothing else, it might make the cunts reconsider their proposed 11% pay rise...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:sid trouble will get us people nowhere, the goverment will be more determind to punish the people.
police will be ready to crack some heads.
Pretty poor indictment of attitudes today. Always,always kick against the system,no matter how small the kick. You WILL make a difference at some level.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

Keep on kicking, if you think it helps,

The people voted them in, and they will do what ever they want for the next five years.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:Keep on kicking, if you think it helps,

The people voted them in, and they will do what ever they want for the next five years.
So, you'll be fine with them giving themselves 11%, while squeezing the poor till their eyes bleed???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:The people voted them in, and they will do what ever they want for the next five years.

Wrong again. The majority of the 'people' did not vote 'them in'. Instead of this 'woe is me' attitude do something constructive,write to your council/MP to complain about anything-make your voice heard,you have a constitutional right (https://www.writetothem.com/) or just sign a petition (https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron- ... dA4tn5xxNl) As Dylan Thomas wrote 'Do not go gentle into that Good Night.Rage,rage against the dying of the light'.