David Cameron had sex with a dead pigs head

Political Debate
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

as part of an initiation ceremony to join an expensive private club at Oxford Uni http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... ing-claims

Bizarre really, because I thought Tories preferred kids

Surely this is the end for the posh cunts now, they're just fucking weird
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:as part of an initiation ceremony to join an expensive private club at Oxford Uni http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... ing-claims

Bizarre really, because I thought Tories preferred kids

Surely this is the end for the posh cunts now, they're just fucking weird

Aye but supertramp and weed like.....
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

Dirty fucker giving weed smokers a bad name.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

...bit of a misleading thread title if all he did was stick his dick in. Nothing to suggest he actually fucked it.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Embarrassing as fuck for Cameron, but it won't amount to anything... unless this photo is seen, it'll all be called lies from pissy, spiteful Ashcroft.

In fact, Cameron is probably lucky that Corbyn is opposite him now... he'll probably consider it beneath him to play these sort of games... imagine if it was someone like Cameron on the other side...

It does show just what horrible cunts run government though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:...bit of a misleading thread title if all he did was stick his dick in. Nothing to suggest he actually fucked it.
Yeah tbf the headline is totally misleading, I can't see why people are getting so excited it, he didn't even fuck it, just put his cock in there and we've all done that, haven't we Swamp
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

swampash wrote:...bit of a misleading thread title if all he did was stick his dick in. Nothing to suggest he actually fucked it.
I love how this is your response to our prime minister putting his knob inside a dead pigs mouth

The prime minister

*mumble mumble but media accuracy.. mumble*
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Sid
Legend

4 years ago

swampash
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:
Yeah tbf the headline is totally misleading, I can't see why people are getting so excited it, he didn't even fuck it, just put his cock in there and we've all done that, haven't we Swamp
Speak for yourself Sid.
Mind you, everything in life is supposed to be worth trying except Morris dancing and incest - though I can't remember who first said it...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...