David Cameron had sex with a dead pigs head

Political Debate
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

swampash wrote:Sid, anyone today who is in denial about the harmful effects of smoking and eating shit deserves everything that is coming their way. Now that may well be their choice, in which case fine, it's a free society. But when they, or the people who feign to represent them, expect sympathy or try to pretend they are victims of some grand capitalist plot, then in my book they can just plain fuck off.
You are a fuckin idiot... end of!

Anyone who can make a statement like this, "anyone today who is in denial about the harmful effects of smoking and eating shit deserves everything that is coming their way.", is a fuckin moron... you talk and talk, but either you don't fuckin think, or you're just thick...

Do you, have any idea how many KIDS take up smoking?

Do you have any idea how many KIDS eat shit food?

Do you have even the foggiest idea of the levels of sugar, and chemicals that are in nearly everything you eat... unless you're religiously fastidious about reading the labels at the grocers???

Do you have any idea just how powerful the sugar lobby is in the world... it makes the tobacco lobby look like a gaggle of nuns selling poppies for charity...

Do you even notice, just how much money, and media time is devoted to selling kids every plastic, sugary, addictive fuckaroo that the £billion£ advertising industry can dream up?

Or the level of peer pressure kids are under to wear the latest this, listen to the latest that, eat this, smoke that????

People DO need to take responsibility for everything they do, but in this fucked up world, sorting out the good from the bad gets harder and harder all the time... and ask ANYONE with kids just how hard it is control the crap that their kids eat, watch, smoke, buy, talk about, etc, etc...

You're talking complete fuckin shit pal... give it a rest.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Oooh Zebs, right, I'm with you now

So here's the thing Redz... TV operates within capitalism. Those shit reality TV progs you condemn people for watching are a product of that money making environment. Many are quite niche and only get a few hundred thousand viewers. In fact not a lot of people watch live TV anymore - probably not enough to destroy society. The BBC is different because of the way it is funded, but it could go a bit more Channel 5 if the Tories manage to privatise it. Channel 4 could be the same (although it is already pretty shite nowadays anyway - there'll never be another Brass Eye). Yesterday it was leaked that the government plans to privatise what's left of it. But anyway, to the point, shit TV programmes are not destroying society - capitalism is.

Individualism, gross wealth, a rich lifestyle is capitalism. X Factor is selling a capitalist dream to poor people; that of fame, wealth, "success". So does the National Lottery, so do footballers.

A lot of the reality TV bashing is older people bashing young peoples' viewing habits. I went on the Save BBC4 FB page to be a part of it, for what it's worth, and it was basically many thousands of middle aged white blokes calling young people cunts for liking TV they don't like, music they don't like, clothes they don't like. I'd like to know what fucking progs that lot, and you lot, were watching when you were kids. Fucking Terry & June. Bullseye. My arse... If you watched that experiment Charlie Brooker did with young people you'd know the kids he polled were appauled by "young peoples TV" - that is often made by middle aged, middle class people - and preferred boring shit on BBC 4 because education can also be informative. Something kids know well.[/quote]


To be honest you may have a moral point but I stopped reading when you used Redz again in a shite wummery fail being an antagonistic cunt way, maybe if you didn't revert to a base level whenever a mate shouts up at you on your pedestal, people wouldn't think you were so smug. To have fuck all joy in life except to tell people they need to disengage from "blood and thunder" when it comes to football or slag anything off thats not left wing is pitiful tbf.[/quote]
Worse than that, it's inverted snobbery of the worst kind. Pretending to occupy some morall left wing high ground so that you can call everyone who doesn't agree with you a tory, instead of entering into an open-minded debate.[/quote]
You are a Tory though, I can see it in your thinking. I think this is why you profess to be intelligent, but shirk from committing too many opinions in case of being revealed.

But anyway, me and Stegs are having a proper good chat about the Civil War. You should join in rather than us doing this boring shite.

Also inverted snobbery aka reverse classism is not a thing. It's to do with power. Systematic oppression cannot come from the bottom up, it has to come from the top down, from the privileged to the unprivileged.[/quote]


Watch plenty of documentaries thanks, questioning my intelligence, what are you, 12?

You are so fuckin deluded you should be a scouser, ALWAYS the victim, it's never your fault.


Remember that time you were happy? No? no other cunt does either.

Redz again, good one. Thank fuck you've nothing better to do with your time, like contributing to this apparently morally bankrupt country you insist in living in even though you hate it and Europe is awesome, oh I forgot, you are trying to change things from the inside despite having no knowledge of at least two of the four parts of the United Kingdom (Im giving you a Scottish by ball because of how much you seemed to care)

You are a wanker sometimes.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

swampash wrote:Where's Alfwe'veallgotricketscostheymadeuseatthisshite? Must be time for him to wade in with a tory boy jibe, surely?
Maybe he's consulting his script writer about the new routine...
No, fuckwit!

I was taking my daughter to her after school club... so wind your fuckin neck in...

You know what... I'm genuinely sick of you pal... I haven't been this pissed off at some cunt on here, since Dannii the fuckhead had a go at my family... you're a clueless cunt... a smarmy gobshite, with a vocabulary nearly as big as your ignorance...

Enjoy yourself... I'm done... and Zebs... you disappoint me mate... I had more respect for you, but you're just as bad as this knob!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Where's Alfwe'veallgotricketscostheymadeuseatthisshite? Must be time for him to wade in with a tory boy jibe, surely?
Maybe he's consulting his script writer about the new routine...
No, fuckwit!

I was taking my daughter to her after school club... so wind your fuckin neck in...

You know what... I'm genuinely sick of you pal... I haven't been this pissed off at so9me cunt on here, since Dannii the fuckhead had a go at my family... you're a clueless cunt... a smarmy gobshite, with a vocabulary nearly as big as your ignorance...

Enjoy yourself... I'm done... and Zebs... you disappoint me mate... I had more respect for you, but you're just as bad as this knob!

Harsh, he clearly provoked you for the sake of it because you were in an all out argument, I just pointed out the futility in arguing with someone whos mind is made up and will never change, why you dragging me into this shite with whoever you disagree with.

At least you used zebs. I appreciate you having an issue and calling me on it rather than calling me a different name like a child to annoy me.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Where's Alfwe'veallgotricketscostheymadeuseatthisshite? Must be time for him to wade in with a tory boy jibe, surely?
Maybe he's consulting his script writer about the new routine...
No, fuckwit!

I was taking my daughter to her after school club... so wind your fuckin neck in...

You know what... I'm genuinely sick of you pal... I haven't been this pissed off at so9me cunt on here, since Dannii the fuckhead had a go at my family... you're a clueless cunt... a smarmy gobshite, with a vocabulary nearly as big as your ignorance...

Enjoy yourself... I'm done... and Zebs... you disappoint me mate... I had more respect for you, but you're just as bad as this knob!

Harsh, he clearly provoked you for the sake of it because you were in an all out argument, I just pointed out the futility in arguing with someone whos mind is made up and will never change, why you dragging me into this shite with whoever you disagree with.

At least you used zebs. I appreciate you having an issue and calling me on it rather than calling me a different name like a child to annoy me.
This...

"Once goggle box and all that shites done away with, I will take politics seriously, our local politicians are a joke, I get that, so I ask my 11 friends who've moved to England from here, is it awful? Not a one has come back to me, various religions and genders, and said, yeah England's shite, I'm coming home. Not one, not even the ones who hated the Brits patrolling the streets here. The UK is a complete gift, compared to anywhere else in the world, these threads are a joke, its upside its head, the less you work, the less you aspire to, the more coin you get, but some cunt who's parents could afford it sent a son to a privileged school did something at a party that to be honest, loads of teenagers would do for a laugh on a council estate or in a mansion if wasted enough,

The ones who "stand up" for the working man, understand him least. Bunch of gurny cunts tbf"

This has fuck all to do with this thread, but you wanted your own argument... fine!

So it's harder where you are, yeah?? Try India, or China, or Nam, or most of Africa... they'll tell YOU , you're a spoiled brat!... So what??? I grew up in Canada, and I know the States and Australia, and some of the Scandinavian countries make England look like a right shithole... so what??

Sid wasn't/isn't complaining about England from a whiny, "oh my life is so hard" perspective, and neither am I... the fact is, if it wasn't for blokes like Sid, no one in this fuckin country would give a shit about what this fuckin county gets up to in the rest of the world... including the shithole you call home!

You're so busy playing the working class hero, that you don't seem to realize that the people you're always looking to pick a fight with, are more concerned with YOUR rights, than the cunts you seem to be defending... the Tories wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire... but you'll argue with Sid, that he's giving them an unfair hard time...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Haha, Id rather be a working class hero than a well paid left wing cunt.

I am not suggesting thats what you are in anyway shape or fashion, I respect and admire you (and Laz) but Sid does take the complete piss sometimes, look at the fuckin name of this thread, would a left wing politician even get this attention? No? Load of hypocritical wank then.

I'm sorry I got dragged into this shite load of wank by purists who think they know what class or secterianism is. England's a gift, love it, planning on moving when we can afford it, get over yourselves, plenty of hard luck stories to do me a lifetime. Be grateful.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:Haha, Id rather be a working class hero than a well paid left wing cunt.

I am not suggesting thats what you are in anyway shape or fashion, I respect and admire you (and Laz) but Sid does take the complete piss sometimes, look at the fuckin name of this thread, would a left wing politician even get this attention? No? Load of hypocritical wank then.

I'm sorry I got dragged into this shite load of wank by purists who think they know what class or secterianism is. England's a gift, love it, planning on moving when we can afford it, get over yourselves, plenty of hard luck stories to do me a lifetime. Be grateful.
See, there you go again... "be grateful"... for what? That I've got a house and a car, and 3 squares??? Is that the limit of what I'm allowed to complain about?

How about, I can't walk down the fuckin street without being on fuckin camera... I can't make a phone call, and KNOW, that it's private... I can't turn on the pissing telly and not be bombarded with shite, all aimed at my daughter, to buy the latest piece of shit fuckin crap, and the closer it gets to Christmas, the more fuckin aggressive it gets... how about my government telling me that times are tough, and I've got to suck it up because they have to deal with a financial crisis created by the banks and the rich, while the banks and the rich, carry on with the same fuckin practices that created this mess in the first place... and by the way, "we also need a £100bill to pay for 4 fuckin submarines"... and I can't trust most of the news, because it's been shown to be politically biassed... and it turns out that there's a fuckin deep level conspiracy going back decades, involving senior political figures, and government heads, and the police and justice officials, covering up a massive, almost industrial scale, child abuse horror!

What do you say Zebs... am I allowed to complain about these things??? Or am I just a spoilt cunt?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4079
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Where's Alfwe'veallgotricketscostheymadeuseatthisshite? Must be time for him to wade in with a tory boy jibe, surely?
Maybe he's consulting his script writer about the new routine...
No, fuckwit!

I was taking my daughter to her after school club... so wind your fuckin neck in...

You know what... I'm genuinely sick of you pal... I haven't been this pissed off at some cunt on here, since Dannii the fuckhead had a go at my family... you're a clueless cunt... a smarmy gobshite, with a vocabulary nearly as big as your ignorance...

Enjoy yourself... I'm done... and Zebs... you disappoint me mate... I had more respect for you, but you're just as bad as this knob!
:ymapplause: hope you feel better for getting that off your chest Alf. Love you too, mate.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 4079
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Haha, Id rather be a working class hero than a well paid left wing cunt.

I am not suggesting thats what you are in anyway shape or fashion, I respect and admire you (and Laz) but Sid does take the complete piss sometimes, look at the fuckin name of this thread, would a left wing politician even get this attention? No? Load of hypocritical wank then.

I'm sorry I got dragged into this shite load of wank by purists who think they know what class or secterianism is. England's a gift, love it, planning on moving when we can afford it, get over yourselves, plenty of hard luck stories to do me a lifetime. Be grateful.
See, there you go again... "be grateful"... for what? That I've got a house and a car, and 3 squares??? Is that the limit of what I'm allowed to complain about?

How about, I can't walk down the fuckin street without being on fuckin camera... I can't make a phone call, and KNOW, that it's private... I can't turn on the pissing telly and not be bombarded with shite, all aimed at my daughter, to buy the latest piece of shit fuckin crap, and the closer it gets to Christmas, the more fuckin aggressive it gets... how about my government telling me that times are tough, and I've got to suck it up because they have to deal with a financial crisis created by the banks and the rich, while the banks and the rich, carry on with the same fuckin practices that created this mess in the first place... and by the way, "we also need a £100bill to pay for 4 fuckin submarines"... and I can't trust most of the news, because it's been shown to be politically biassed... and it turns out that there's a fuckin deep level conspiracy going back decades, involving senior political figures, and government heads, and the police and justice officials, covering up a massive, almost industrial scale, child abuse horror!

What do you say Zebs... am I allowed to complain about these things??? Or am I just a spoilt cunt?
I've got a view on this zebs, but it's really addressed to you, so I'll defer for now...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Haha, Id rather be a working class hero than a well paid left wing cunt.

I am not suggesting thats what you are in anyway shape or fashion, I respect and admire you (and Laz) but Sid does take the complete piss sometimes, look at the fuckin name of this thread, would a left wing politician even get this attention? No? Load of hypocritical wank then.

I'm sorry I got dragged into this shite load of wank by purists who think they know what class or secterianism is. England's a gift, love it, planning on moving when we can afford it, get over yourselves, plenty of hard luck stories to do me a lifetime. Be grateful.
See, there you go again... "be grateful"... for what? That I've got a house and a car, and 3 squares??? Is that the limit of what I'm allowed to complain about?

How about, I can't walk down the fuckin street without being on fuckin camera... I can't make a phone call, and KNOW, that it's private... I can't turn on the pissing telly and not be bombarded with shite, all aimed at my daughter, to buy the latest piece of shit fuckin crap, and the closer it gets to Christmas, the more fuckin aggressive it gets... how about my government telling me that times are tough, and I've got to suck it up because they have to deal with a financial crisis created by the banks and the rich, while the banks and the rich, carry on with the same fuckin practices that created this mess in the first place... and by the way, "we also need a £100bill to pay for 4 fuckin submarines"... and I can't trust most of the news, because it's been shown to be politically biassed... and it turns out that there's a fuckin deep level conspiracy going back decades, involving senior political figures, and government heads, and the police and justice officials, covering up a massive, almost industrial scale, child abuse horror!

What do you say Zebs... am I allowed to complain about these things??? Or am I just a spoilt cunt?

Complain about whatever you want mate, Whats 3 squares by the way, never heard that before, I'm not getting dragged in again, I was only pointing out that you are allowing yourself to be deliberately provoked, my only issue was with Sid deliberately being a wum just for wum sake.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Post Reply