David Cameron had sex with a dead pigs head

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I don't have any powers... Dannii likes to make out like I do, but the only "modding" I do is approve new members and weed out the spam...

Just1n still says he's good craic on a night out :))
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Might well be...

I'd be amazed if he was anywhere near as mouthy in person... and still have all his teeth...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Might well be...

I'd be amazed if he was anywhere near as mouthy in person... and still have all his teeth...

True
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Where's Alfwe'veallgotricketscostheymadeuseatthisshite? Must be time for him to wade in with a tory boy jibe, surely?
Maybe he's consulting his script writer about the new routine...
No, fuckwit!

I was taking my daughter to her after school club... so wind your fuckin neck in...

You know what... I'm genuinely sick of you pal... I haven't been this pissed off at some cunt on here, since Dannii the fuckhead had a go at my family... you're a clueless cunt... a smarmy gobshite, with a vocabulary nearly as big as your ignorance...

Enjoy yourself... I'm done... and Zebs... you disappoint me mate... I had more respect for you, but you're just as bad as this knob!
:ymapplause: hope you feel better for getting that off your chest Alf. Love you too, mate.
Right... first of all, I want to apologise... I wigged out a bit there... no need for that shit at all...

You set me off, with that nonsense about smoking and eating shit and deserving what happens... I've lost good people in my life to booze and drugs, and probably fags and junk food as well, as have most people, no doubt... and I've heard that argument about it being their fault before... I don't like it... no one chooses to be a junkie, or an alcoholic... people don't choose to be addicted to smokes and they don't intend on ending up 30 stone... fact is we live in a world where big money is made exploiting the vices and addictive natures of some people...

Anyway... that's no excuse for all those insults... thing is, this feud I'm in with Dannii has got me thinking... it's not even an argument anymore, it's just ridiculous... it's become a competition to see who's the bigger arsehole, and it's not a game I want to win!
Not a problem Alf - always good to hang out here with you and, tbf, I can be a bit of a cunt sometimes.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
swampash wrote:Where's Alfwe'veallgotricketscostheymadeuseatthisshite? Must be time for him to wade in with a tory boy jibe, surely?
Maybe he's consulting his script writer about the new routine...
No, fuckwit!

I was taking my daughter to her after school club... so wind your fuckin neck in...

You know what... I'm genuinely sick of you pal... I haven't been this pissed off at some cunt on here, since Dannii the fuckhead had a go at my family... you're a clueless cunt... a smarmy gobshite, with a vocabulary nearly as big as your ignorance...

Enjoy yourself... I'm done... and Zebs... you disappoint me mate... I had more respect for you, but you're just as bad as this knob!
:ymapplause: hope you feel better for getting that off your chest Alf. Love you too, mate.
Right... first of all, I want to apologise... I wigged out a bit there... no need for that shit at all...

You set me off, with that nonsense about smoking and eating shit and deserving what happens... I've lost good people in my life to booze and drugs, and probably fags and junk food as well, as have most people, no doubt... and I've heard that argument about it being their fault before... I don't like it... no one chooses to be a junkie, or an alcoholic... people don't choose to be addicted to smokes and they don't intend on ending up 30 stone... fact is we live in a world where big money is made exploiting the vices and addictive natures of some people...

Anyway... that's no excuse for all those insults... thing is, this feud I'm in with Dannii has got me thinking... it's not even an argument anymore, it's just ridiculous... it's become a competition to see who's the bigger arsehole, and it's not a game I want to win!
Not a problem Alf - always good to hang out here with you and, tbf, I can be a bit of a cunt sometimes.
An amicable resolution on Rant! :-\

You need to settle it like men over a game of pooh sticks!
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Sid wrote:Do you know of any decent dramas about the Civil War? It seems to be underrepresented to me. The Putney Debates would make great TV.
'Winstanley' is a very good film about the 'Diggers'. It's available on DVD. Some background before you decide.http://www.theguardian.com/film/2008/oc ... rade-jacob and http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/de ... ious-group.

You are right,it is really a period of history that is ignored by the arts. Have you watched 'A Field In England'? http://www.theguardian.com/film/2013/ju ... review.The most popular are the stories like 'The Children of The New Forest', 'By The Sword Divided','The Witchfinder General' 'Cromwell' etc but all are rather weak on detail and plot.

Hull has many interesting connections to history and 'The Plotting Room' is vastly important but hardly anyone knows about it.Still,it can go on the same list as 'The Land of Green Ginger'!

You might like to try a book called 'The World Turned Upside Down-Radical Ideas During The English Revolution'' by Christopher Hill. His idea of a 'bourgeois revolution' can be argued against because of the sources he uses but it is still a great read. Also try E P Thompsons 'The Making of the English Working Class'.
Aye I bought those books in my teens, they're a cornerstone of my existence! I must reread them at some point though, because it has been ages.

I've seen A Field In England and Witchfinder General. Both are good, but they're more drama than historical fact. A Field... is great, dealing with the psychological fucked upness of the Civil War, and the disturbed haunted ghosts of the British landscape that you don't see on Countryfile or chocolate box watercolours. But Winstanley sounds more like what I'm after. The Guardian review says it puts history over entertainment which is perfect.
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
An amicable resolution on Rant! :-\

You need to settle it like men over a game of pooh sticks!
:)) :ymapplause:
Thought everyone had long forgotten that one!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

2 years ago

Tbh I'd rather fuck a dead pig than Cameron's Mrs. Vile cunts the pair of them.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:Tbh I'd rather fuck a dead pig than Cameron's Mrs. Vile cunts the pair of them.
Nah his wife's great tbf