Anonymous

Political Debate
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

Anonymous can only really interfere with digital information. So they can fuck with banking and government up to a certain level. Not all info is stored online and unless you have a whistleblower who shares stuff with Wikileaks , you will never get all the info out there. I must admit, I like the idea of Anonymous. Hope they continue messing with the establishment.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:Me and you would be mates, Alf

We'd just have long fucking convos about shit like Gaal and Klopp. The kind were you're up til 6am talking, ranting, with no conclusion.
The strange thing is Sid, 25 years ago, when I would have been your age now, you'd have thought I was a complete waste of skin... I didn't really come out of the seventies with all my gears in tact... and it took me another 15 years to sort myself out... that's assuming I'm sorted now... not even sure that's right...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

We'd just have long fucking convos about shit like Gaal and Klopp. The kind were you're up til 6am talking, ranting, with no conclusion.
The strange thing is Sid, 25 years ago, when I would have been your age now, you'd have thought I was a complete waste of skin... I didn't really come out of the seventies with all my gears in tact... and it took me another 15 years to sort myself out... that's assuming I'm sorted now... not even sure that's right...

How the fuck old is everybody, if Sids 45, you ain't 70 surely
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

How the fuck old is everybody, if Sids 45, you ain't 70 surely
LOL... Sids not 45... I think he's 30...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

2 years ago

:))
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

2 years ago

There are times when I genuinely love this place... you can take your twitters, and face books, and shove 'em up your arse... don't do 'em, don't care...
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Sids 30? Why does he act like he's 60 odds, cunts younger than me!
redzebs
Legend

2 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:There are times when I genuinely love this place... you can take your twitters, and face books, and shove 'em up your arse... don't do 'em, don't care...

:ymhug: Amen
Sid
Legend

2 years ago

redzebs wrote:Sids 30? Why does he act like he's 60 odds, cunts younger than me!
Act like I'm 60, fucking hell

How old are you?
just1n
Legend

2 years ago

Sid wrote:
redzebs wrote:Sids 30? Why does he act like he's 60 odds, cunts younger than me!
Act like I'm 60, fucking hell

How old are you?
Geriatric.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]