Harry's Masters thread.

Discuss other sports here
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Its that time of year again and its fuckin mega!! Can Jordan Speith retain his green jacket?

He's probably the best putter on the planet right now, and the way the greens play at Augusta National its probably going to be the difference between winning and losing.

Hardly hedging my bets but I reckon Rory has got this dialled in. Jason Day to be fair is the current world No1 and is coming in on the back of two big wins, but he's an Aussie so he can suck my dick!!

Rory's a top red so I hope he fucks them yanks over big time.

"GO-ROR'S!!" :ymhug: :ymhug:

Be a good win for NI, place is already buzzing about the Euros, couple of victories in other sports would tee the summer up nicely here (no pun intended)
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Good luck to wee Rory, hope his heads right for this one.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Got tickets for the British Masters, tomorrow at The Grove... just don't know if I can be arsed...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Hard to see the point of going to a golf match. Surely there's not a lot to watch, and it's not like you can just call the ref a cunt to get your money's worth
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Hard to see the point of going to a golf match. Surely there's not a lot to watch, and it's not like you can just call the ref a cunt to get your money's worth
It's like everything at the elite level, in't it?... just to see how it's done by the best... watch some cunt draw a ball around the trees, or against a cross wind 350 yards and land it within a few yards of what he was aiming at... but yeah, most of my mates can't stand the game, and the only ones who might go have to work... can't be arsed go on me Todd...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I had a mate in Canada who I think could have been a pro if he'd made the effort... his brother was the course pro at a flash private course, and he told me Dennis was a lot better than him... I saw him shoot a 67 at this same course, drunk...
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I can see the appeal of having a nice walk about in the countryside with a nice drink and some top level sport to watch tbf