Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Discuss other sports here
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Or more like Whyte v Chisora, I can't fucking wait

Anybody else gonna be watching? That's if it goes ahead after today's table incident. There's genuine beef. I know it's a boxing cliche but in this case it's true
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Chisoras always at that shite, remember when he acted Johnny big balls in that imprompteau shite with Haye and he had loads of his bouncer mates jumping in so Hsye just smacked him with a bottle.

Then Chisora started pointing his finger and thumb out and going blaht blaht blaht, I get you killed in the ghetto nigga.

He lives in fuckin Kensington or some shite now, hope he gets his cunt knocked in than Haye can finish that scouse gob shite in March.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye, that was ace, Haye caught him twice with a couple of decent shots.

But the beef between Chisora and Whyte goes back years, think it involves some London gang shite when they were in the same gym together. They genuinely want to fight each other, whenever the opportunity arises, like if they're in the same building. It's gotten worse now because Chisora is saying Whyte has made death threats for after the fight.

Either way it's gonna be a fucking ding on saturday
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

I've fallin out of love with boxing......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

There's gonna be some big fights this year that might wet your whistle. All being well Joshua will fight Klitschko in mach, then Wilder later in the year. The Wilder one will be class. We'll see if either is a fraud. Golovkin will fight again as well, hopefully somebody half decent, maybe Saunders. But I want to see him batter that wanker Eubank jr.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Who's that big Russian you are always on about, did he win over the last few weekends?

The more I read, the more chance McGregor is going to fight Mayweather I reckon next Autumn. It's preposterous but you'd be talking 100s of 100s of millions. Mayaeather will kill him, Id still paid to see that. Well I wouldn't, I'd just use this firestick, still in love with it!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Who's that big Russian you are always on about, did he win over the last few weekends?

The more I read, the more chance McGregor is going to fight Mayweather I reckon next Autumn. It's preposterous but you'd be talking 100s of 100s of millions. Mayaeather will kill him, Id still paid to see that. Well I wouldn't, I'd just use this firestick, still in love with it!
Don't be so sure... you don't really think McGregor would be stupid enough to try and out box him do you? The real question is would Mayweath be able to cope with kicks to his thighs, and not get taken down the mat... I can't see it happening, to be honest... no way either fighter wants to concede their advantage... it would be suicide...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:Who's that big Russian you are always on about, did he win over the last few weekends?

Povetkin? He was due to fight Wilder in a tasty fight but was found to be using drugs o it got called off

I read McGregor got a boxing license, so if he fights Mayweather in a boxing match, he'll get schooled. But if he fights him in a mixed martial arts, Mayweather get battered. The first time a boxer gets kicked is profound experience. I think mayweather would get his arse royally kicked. He's only the master of one discipline.
redzebs
Legend

1 year ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

Don't be so sure... you don't really think McGregor would be stupid enough to try and out box him do you? The real question is would Mayweath be able to cope with kicks to his thighs, and not get taken down the mat... I can't see it happening, to be honest... no way either fighter wants to concede their advantage... it would be suicide...
No it's a boxing match, no boxer in history no matter how good could go up against a top top top mma fighter who was allowed to use his whole skill set.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

No it's a boxing match, no boxer in history no matter how good could go up against a top top top mma fighter who was allowed to use his whole skill set.
No way does McGregor square up to Mayweather in Mayweathers house... he's not that daft, and Mayweather won't fight in the Octogon either... this fight won't happen...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."