Joshua v Klitschko

Discuss other sports here
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

What time is this on?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Will probably start about 10 ish or 11 ish
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Never mind... found it...

So... anyone else watching?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Ha!

Sid, ya Wally!

Good ta see ya son...

Fight nights always put me in a good mood... don't watch many any more, but when I do... I get...

Frisky!

\:D/
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

"Son" lol I don't mind that from you tbf

The key thing aout this fight for me that I haven't heard anybody mention yet is this... will Joshua move his head?

Fury did, he did that mad bastard head twitching thing because he didn't want to get caught, and it was key to his win

But Joshua hasn't had to so far, he's always relied on being the bigger more powerful cunt. But Wlad's also a big cunt, and he's been in with big punchers before so he can't rely on simple power alone
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

AC/DC playing fuck yeah, now am pumped
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

This fight has all the makings of a classic... raw power against ring craft... youth v experience... inexperience v old legs... plus, there's the added political spice of Russia v Britain... Putin will be watchin this fight with his shirt off, riding a Russian stallion bareback around his state room, swigging Vodka from a Mammoth tusk, and singin Cossack war songs...

So... why do I have the feeling this fight is going to be a boring slog???
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Aye, it might be cynicle but I can see neither fighter wanting to get hit, it finishing a draw, and another big payday for both fighters down the line

This is a cracking atmosphere though. Only britain can do this, you just need Sweet Caroline and tons of affordable booze
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Fuck... Wembley is rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Welcome to the lions den"... lol... cheesey as fuck, but effective...
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

The platform shit was cheesey, but that's britain int it, bit of cheese never harmed anyone

Who the FUCK is this singing???