Discuss other sports here
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Wlad's resorted to holding in the third
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

3rd started a bit more violent, then descended into more caution... I'm ok with that... AJ showing good discipline and patience... Klitschko, would love to drag AJ into doing something reckless...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Joshua's aving it fucking hell
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

FUCK YES
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Joshua's out on his feet
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

Joshua's too heavy, that extra 10lb is killing him
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

4th... pfft... think I've got to give that to Vlad...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

5th... Fuck me... what a round!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

Wow... what a fight!!!!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

1 year ago

AJ needs an easy round!