Mayweather v McGregor

Discuss other sports here
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

10 months ago

So, this farce is actually going to happen...

Sad...

But, it'll be a huge event... a ridiculous one... but huge!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

2017 and people will get excited and pay to watch two men knock the fuck out of one another ,I just dont get it ?
Snoopcousins
Legend

10 months ago

pint vulger wrote:2017 and people will get excited and pay to watch two men knock the fuck out of one another ,I just dont get it ?
What about woman's boxing?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
pint vulger
Legend

10 months ago

:D

Well even more so ,you have to question when some people enjoy watching anyone fighting ,let alone women.

I would much prefer for them to be kissing !
Sid
Legend

10 months ago

Rant v Pint would be better

But yeah it is a farce. It's just to make them both even richer. McGregor's a half decent boxer. A british champion would beat him, so Maywether will probably batter him.

Golovkin fights Canelo in sept, that should be a proper scrap
FuB
Legend

10 months ago

Sid wrote:Rant v Pint would be better

But yeah it is a farce. It's just to make them both even richer. McGregor's a half decent boxer. A british champion would beat him, so Maywether will probably batter him.

Golovkin fights Canelo in sept, that should be a proper scrap
we seem to get that most days, though

Pint v a woman's football team or Pint v Gay Pride would be more worthwhile.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
fat maradona
First Teamer

10 months ago

My money is on McGregor breaking the rules and going all MMA on Mayweathers ass
redzebs
Legend

10 months ago

Aye you know the way you get a clash of heads Phil Jones style and you look for intent? It'll be more like was there any lack of intent in that flying headbutt lol
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

9 months ago

Anyone seen the press conferences so far?

Fuck me, the highlights of them will be better than the fight, I know trash talking and then hugging when it's over is the norm but the UFC is the new brash American kid on the room and the casual swearing and talking trash talking is enough to throw the boxing side of its game, I don't think Mayaeather realised how unpopular he would be, McGregor is so unpredictable as well it must be a fuckin nightmare to go up against even though it's done to make more money. He had 20,000 people all shouting,at his behest, repeatedly, fuck the mayweathers!! Floyd lifted an Irish flag out of the crowd to wind him up so McGrwgor grabbed Floyds "money" back pack that he had kept the last cheque and emptied it out and goes fuck me and starts counting it and there's about five grand in it just.

By the time tonight's is done and tomorrow's is ready in London it could have gotten out of hand, I think McGregors gonna bring up wife beating and stuff.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

9 months ago

redzebs wrote:Anyone seen the press conferences so far?

Fuck me, the highlights of them will be better than the fight, I know trash talking and then hugging when it's over is the norm but the UFC is the new brash American kid on the room and the casual swearing and talking trash talking is enough to throw the boxing side of its game, I don't think Mayaeather realised how unpopular he would be, McGregor is so unpredictable as well it must be a fuckin nightmare to go up against even though it's done to make more money. He had 20,000 people all shouting,at his behest, repeatedly, fuck the mayweathers!! Floyd lifted an Irish flag out of the crowd to wind him up so McGrwgor grabbed Floyds "money" back pack that he had kept the last cheque and emptied it out and goes fuck me and starts counting it and there's about five grand in it just.

By the time tonight's is done and tomorrow's is ready in London it could have gotten out of hand, I think McGregors gonna bring up wife beating and stuff.
I just can't get excited about this... with no UFC concessions, McGregor will get destroyed... but you can understand why Mayweather won't go there, because he'd get destroyed... it's a fight that just shouldn't happen, but there is so much money to be made, they're going to wring every last dollar out of it... then when McGregor gets cleaned out in 2 rounds, maybe 1 if Mayweather is pissed off enough, no one will give a fuck, except the fans, who will ask... "what the fuck was that"?

The pre fight pressers are going to be the only thing worth watching... and they're just ridiculous...

Farce!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."