Page 2 of 4

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:21 pm
by Pikey McScum
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Oh all the regulars were there then, better atmosphere, it's gone to shit now
You're a twat
:D
you've got to admit, though, Sid... the quality of insults on the forum has really gone downhill. We should thank Pipey for popping by every now and then to show us how a good, solid "twat" beats a "tubby bellend" any day of the week.
That'll be two twats then - so happy you two lovebirds found one another

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:32 pm
by FuB
this must be all that hate Lakendary was on about

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:10 pm
by Pikey McScum
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
this must be all that hate Lakendary was on about
What are you babbling on about?

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:46 pm
by Lazarus
Don't let these two fuckers gang up on you Pikey!!!!! Crack out the old school repartee, put them in their places, whilst simultaneously being hilarious! That'll sort em!

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:02 pm
by Pikey McScum
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Don't let these two fuckers gang up on you Pikey!!!!! Crack out the old school repartee, put them in their places, whilst simultaneously being hilarious! That'll sort em!
Oh, so it's a menage a trois now is it?

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:02 pm
by Lazarus
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Don't let these two fuckers gang up on you Pikey!!!!! Crack out the old school repartee, put them in their places, whilst simultaneously being hilarious! That'll sort em!
Oh, so it's a menage a trois now is it?
No way i'm on your side, i mean those two pussywhipped fuckers need to lighten up. There was a time when hero's like Moby were cool as fuck walking around at parties with their cocks hanging out and people didn't say anything, hilarious! And what about Harvey? Slick fucker! Ahhh the good old days.....

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 pm
by FuB
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
this must be all that hate Lakendary was on about
What are you babbling on about?
have you actually read anything on the forum since 2006? It might help you to understand things a bit better.

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:07 pm
by Sid
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
FuB wrote:
1 year ago
this must be all that hate Lakendary was on about
What are you babbling on about?
have you actually read anything on the forum since 2006? It might help you to understand things a bit better.
Why would he, it was so much better back then

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:17 pm
by Lazarus
Pikey McScum wrote:
1 year ago
I'm just annoyed that I can only watch it on TV now

It's not the same having a wank to the TV - much more intimate in person...
What age were the ones you went to watch? Did you try to cover it up or did you like to let people know you were doing it? Did you cum or save it up for later? Bet the other men around had a loved it, wished they had the bottle?

I used to know this guy who came into the Library i worked in who loved it as well, he was a right laugh. Especially when i met him and his wife and kids in the Sainsburys one night, he loved it when i told his wife he was in the Library all the time but she said she didn't know he read! I used to keep an eye out for him all the time, i was afraid to miss him.

Re: Women's Beach Volleyball

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:26 pm
by Lazarus
Anyway, here we are chatting shite about Womens Beach Volleyball and the season is starting tonight, there's much more important stuff to chat about that's football related. You'd think we were trying to attract attention to ourselves with all this joking about...........