Mayweather v Pacquiao

Discuss other sports here
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/news/1 ... e-to-fight

About fuckin time...

Hopefully Mayweather doesn't pull that pissy, ducking out shite that he did against Hatton... to be honest, I've completely lost faith in boxing, and I don't expect this fight to change that... don't even remember the last time I saw a fight that lived up to the hype... still, if Pacquiao is on, it could be Duran v Leonard 1, again... Alf would like that very much... I doubt Mayweather's got Leonards chin though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

ffs you are both a bunch of old winging cunts. everything in the past was better for you guys. doesn't anything make you happy anymore!

I don't give a shit, this is Mayweather v. Pacman, it's gonna be MEGA. Well up for this. Fuck football, this shits on any sport.

Haggy, SRL, Duran and the Hit Man, all good but ffs, there has been some fabulous stuff after that.

Benn, Eubank, Nunn and Watson was fantastic. Eubank's entrances are still brilliant to watch.

I hating Hamed the little twat but he was entertaining and he has some quality punch ups. he also got the shit kicked out of him in Vegas. that was a quality match-up.

Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis was genuinely exciting and I don;t care how over the hill Tyson was. Ear eating, and the press conference between Tyson and Lewis is still brilliant - just look at the youtube clip, quality entertainment. then we had this chisora and hay shit with a beer bottle.

Boxing is ace not only for the boxing but the pantomine that surrounds it.

when you are a kid in the 80's growing up with Rocky and you see it actually happen with SRL and Hagler and the Hitman, it is the best thing ever. Not denying that, problem is then you grow up and at the end of the day, that romance goes and you become a cynical cunt.

this is gonna be a MEGA, can't wait for this shit. Bring back the romance!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Well, there you go Harry... we been slapped down and put in our place ... again...

I feel so humiliated...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

I'm not as excited about it now tbh because it should have happened 5 years ago
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:I'm not as excited about it now tbh because it should have happened 5 years ago
True, dat...
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Pac had to have his singing career though so things have been pushed back, he's one of those awkward cunts were you are afraid to laugh because he'll kick your cunt in, but that singing shit is fuckin hilarious, I thought he was taking the piss originally.

Mayweather for me, just.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

danniitronix wrote:ffs you are both a bunch of old winging cunts. everything in the past was better for you guys. doesn't anything make you happy anymore!

I don't give a shit, this is Mayweather v. Pacman, it's gonna be MEGA. Well up for this. Fuck football, this shits on any sport.

Haggy, SRL, Duran and the Hit Man, all good but ffs, there has been some fabulous stuff after that.

Benn, Eubank, Nunn and Watson was fantastic. Eubank's entrances are still brilliant to watch.

I hating Hamed the little twat but he was entertaining and he has some quality punch ups. he also got the shit kicked out of him in Vegas. that was a quality match-up.

Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis was genuinely exciting and I don;t care how over the hill Tyson was. Ear eating, and the press conference between Tyson and Lewis is still brilliant - just look at the youtube clip, quality entertainment. then we had this chisora and hay shit with a beer bottle.

Boxing is ace not only for the boxing but the pantomine that surrounds it.

when you are a kid in the 80's growing up with Rocky and you see it actually happen with SRL and Hagler and the Hitman, it is the best thing ever. Not denying that, problem is then you grow up and at the end of the day, that romance goes and you become a cynical cunt.

this is gonna be a MEGA, can't wait for this shit. Bring back the romance!

Things that were better pre you, grammar, spelling, Rant in general........
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
just1n
Legend

3 years ago

Hope the Pacman knocks that cunt out.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

Want pacpquiao to smash him, can't stand that arrogant mayweather.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
danniitronix
Legend

3 years ago

like them both, want a good match-up. Can't see anyone smashing anyone really. Being realistic - at their ages and given recent performances? Prob a lot of nob massaging for a few rounds, then a lot of technical shit as Mayweather slightly eases away and just nicks it. Mayweather rarely gets hits with a jackhammer.

Still - gonna be MEGA. Laters to the EPL, UCL, Golf Major's, Cricket World Cup, Formula 1 - hell even the World Cup, a big boxing match-up shits on everything!

Replaying a few of Tyson's early career hits as well as Marvelous Marvin Hagler, quality viewing when at work on a boring call.

Eubank's interviews are hilarious. What a cock end but absolutele quality entertainment. That ring entrance, top rope, class.