Mayweather v Pacquiao

Discuss other sports here
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

nailyclops wrote:Anyone know where this'll be showing online?
Bit early for a stream now ffs!

There'll be about 100 sites streaming it illegally and sky have the rights on box office though it wouldn't surprise if you can buy it as a one off as well from their now service or whatever it's called
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
nailyclops
Youth Teamer
Posts: 19
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

That's what I mean, a legal one-off payment anywhere... I'm a law-abiding citizen, thank you very much. Read that HBO were doing it, but couldn't find anything on it and not sure if Sky's exclusive rights are just in terms of TV, or whether it does (or even can) extend to the internet in the UK.

It's all about being prepared and not leaving it to chance, that's why I'm asking now.

Rant doesn't change...
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

nailyclops wrote:That's what I mean, a legal one-off payment anywhere... I'm a law-abiding citizen, thank you very much. Read that HBO were doing it, but couldn't find anything on it and not sure if Sky's exclusive rights are just in terms of TV, or whether it does (or even can) extend to the internet in the UK.

It's all about being prepared and not leaving it to chance, that's why I'm asking now.

Rant doesn't change...

Try that now station I think its called, its sky's one off thing,

Rant does change, did you not see our rat camel drainpipe discussion in the main thread, groundbreaking stuff.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
nailyclops
Youth Teamer
Posts: 19
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
nailyclops wrote:That's what I mean, a legal one-off payment anywhere... I'm a law-abiding citizen, thank you very much. Read that HBO were doing it, but couldn't find anything on it and not sure if Sky's exclusive rights are just in terms of TV, or whether it does (or even can) extend to the internet in the UK.

It's all about being prepared and not leaving it to chance, that's why I'm asking now.

Rant doesn't change...

Try that now station I think its called, its sky's one off thing,

Rant does change, did you not see our rat camel drainpipe discussion in the main thread, groundbreaking stuff.
I haven't, but it sounds like classic Cap with a little sprinkling of Bri, so I can well imagine...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

nailyclops wrote:
redzebs wrote:
nailyclops wrote:That's what I mean, a legal one-off payment anywhere... I'm a law-abiding citizen, thank you very much. Read that HBO were doing it, but couldn't find anything on it and not sure if Sky's exclusive rights are just in terms of TV, or whether it does (or even can) extend to the internet in the UK.

It's all about being prepared and not leaving it to chance, that's why I'm asking now.

Rant doesn't change...

Try that now station I think its called, its sky's one off thing,

Rant does change, did you not see our rat camel drainpipe discussion in the main thread, groundbreaking stuff.
I haven't, but it sounds like classic Cap with a little sprinkling of Bri, so I can well imagine...
Nice of you to fart in our general direction Clopsy...

Don't suppose we can expect this will be a regular thing??

:ymsigh:
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11399
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

A fuckin score is a bit much, Americans paying $100 just for the ppv!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
nailyclops
Youth Teamer
Posts: 19
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
nailyclops wrote:
redzebs wrote:
nailyclops wrote:That's what I mean, a legal one-off payment anywhere... I'm a law-abiding citizen, thank you very much. Read that HBO were doing it, but couldn't find anything on it and not sure if Sky's exclusive rights are just in terms of TV, or whether it does (or even can) extend to the internet in the UK.

It's all about being prepared and not leaving it to chance, that's why I'm asking now.

Rant doesn't change...

Try that now station I think its called, its sky's one off thing,

Rant does change, did you not see our rat camel drainpipe discussion in the main thread, groundbreaking stuff.
I haven't, but it sounds like classic Cap with a little sprinkling of Bri, so I can well imagine...
Nice of you to fart in our general direction Clopsy...

Don't suppose we can expect this will be a regular thing??

:ymsigh:
I prefer to watch you from the shadows, Alfie...
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13446
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

:-w
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
danniitronix
Legend
Posts: 1610
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

so mayweather has been chopping wood, a la rocky balboa, to get back to basics. getting very excited about this.

watched a few clips from rocky iii and rocky iv, on you tube, to get in the mood. mr t and dolph lungren, hell even hulk hogan as thunderlips, classic 80's shit acting but quality storylines for kids. liked karate kid too with the cobra kai and also breakdance. Ozone, wtf - and Kelly, hubba bubba!

anyways, Hatton says Money is going to win, I reckon the cunt is right. also, not sure if this is gonna be a slug fest. two old timers so strategic shit with a lot of balls tickling with maybe a big counter or two, but nothing that will knock someone out.
User avatar
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend
Posts: 4425
Joined: 5 years ago

3 years ago

that is probably the worst post ive ever read
lkhm

hoofing
Post Reply