Joshua V Whyte

Discuss other sports here
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

I must say, as much as I've found the heavyweight division poor over the last few years, I'm hoping AJ can spark something into it.

Fury as a champion should say it all, but I wanted him to win and open up the division for the better. I hope AJ smashed Whyte and then opens up his path for the titles.

Fuck Haye too, absolute cunt. He's lucky he wasn't around 20 years ago, wouldn't have even made a sparring partner for the champs.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Streams?
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/368160_an ... ian_whyte/

Doesn't start til about quater past, half 10 though
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

I love you Sid you thirty sixty something year old van rider
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Fuckin sky cunts blocking it
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Try this Zebs... it's working for me...

http://drakulastream.tv/boxing/anthony- ... -drs3d5geg
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Good start... at least it's a fight...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Whoa... haha... proper kickin off here...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

This fight won't last 4 rounds... probably won't finish 2...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Ok... we've got a proper fight here...