Fuck football, who has a boxing stream

Discuss other sports here
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Found myself up late again anyone watching the Aldo v McGregor UFC fight?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:Found myself up late again anyone watching the Aldo v McGregor UFC fight?

Damn, should have streamed that,

Tonight it's wwe tables ladders and chairs, some cunt always gets fucked legit and anyway, who doesn't love cunts jumping off ladders onto and through someone lying on a table B-)

Plus an aul beating each other with steel chairs match is good entertainment tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Lazarus wrote:Found myself up late again anyone watching the Aldo v McGregor UFC fight?

Tonight it's wwe tables ladders and chairs, some cunt always gets fucked legit and anyway, who doesn't love cunts jumping off ladders onto and through someone lying on a table B-)

Plus an aul beating each other with steel chairs match is good entertainment tbf
Fuckin hell Zebs... really???... that shit was old when Hulk Hogan was young...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:

I just enjoy it, like you like baseball, I find it funny and I like seeing how far they can push the danger element, it's like a soap opera granted, but the athletes are so much more technically gifted now which in turn enables them to do crazier things, it's my dirty little secret, just let me have it chum.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:

I just enjoy it, like you like baseball, I find it funny and I like seeing how far they can push the danger element, it's like a soap opera granted, but the athletes are so much more technically gifted now which in turn enables them to do crazier things, it's my dirty little secret, just let me have it chum.
:)) Fair enough...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:

:)) Fair enough...

If there's any ridiculously carnage like stuff, I'll post a few highlights!