Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

Well he's not doing it right now... sounds like his heart isn't at Atletico any more...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Their team has been rocked since the transfer speculation... that he caused. The little cunt tbf.

I heard on Five Live that Atleti fans reckon he's concentrating too much on the Griez brand and not enough on football.

That won't exactly change at United. They'll want him to beef up his brand so they can borrow from his popularity.
bman2
Legend

7 months ago

We shouldn't stop at Griezmann, I'd take half that team.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

What's this Dembele at Celtic like???... been linked with him lately...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Some options I'd like to see us pursue.

We need a left back, because Shaw clearly isn't getting in. Ryan Sessegnon at Fulham looks a hell of a prospect. Only 17 but already has a year of championship football under his belt. Can play left wing too. Or Kieran Tierney at Celtic. Another young prospect who could do great things.

And at the risk of having the piss ripped out of me - Demarai Gray. Only 21, English. Not the finished article by any means. It he's a genuine wide player with a good delivery and the ability to beat a man.
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

Don't hold your breath, Ash

Jose prefers his players over 25 and taller than 6ft 1
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

Yeah. He signed Miki though. He's not exactly a unit.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

7 months ago

The feeling around here seems to be EITHER, Ozil OR Greizmann... not sure we'll get either, but I see no reason we couldn't end up with both...

If the stories are true, then Greizmann is a bargain once his buyout drops to £100mill... and since Ozil would be free, there's only wages to consider... £100mill for them both is great business...

I reckon a few players, and their hefty wages will be moved on... I think Fellaini will go, Carrick, one of Hererra or Mata, and probably Miki as well... that easily makes room for Ozil and Greizmann, and maybe one other... a grafter...

Pogba, Matic, just behind Ozil, is a tasty midfield... those three setting up Lukaku, Greizman, Rashers/Martial, has got a lot of possibilities....
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

7 months ago

He needs to dig a couple like that out for us Harry. It's been a while since we've had a player like Hazard
Sid
Legend

7 months ago

[ quote="ashleyfuckingyoung"]Yeah. He signed Miki though. He's not exactly a unit.[/quote]
Aye he likes the odd midget to do the football stuff tbf

You can't deny he signs a disproportionate number of tall cunts