dozer wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sid wrote:
3 weeks ago
swampash wrote:
3 weeks ago
Sid wrote:
3 weeks ago
I think Dozer wins that bet, Swamps. He's gonna relieve you of a tenner.
Perhaps he will.
At least it adds a bit of entertainment to what is otherwise a pretty depressing state of affairs.
True that. Maybe we should all give it a go, create a bit of drama.

In 10 years time I can blame United for my gambling addiction
Well? Are you betting then?
Nah I'm out of this one

In other news let's hope Lingard goes to Portugal. Not sure how, are loan moves still allowed?
Sid
Legend

2 weeks ago

Rumours Pogba is off to Barca in summer
dozer
Legend

1 week ago

Sid wrote:
2 weeks ago
Rumours Pogba is off to Barca in summer
Haha Pogba playing tiki taka. :))
swampash
Legend

1 week ago

...fingers crossed...!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
fat maradona
Star Man

1 week ago

You know what, every time I've seen Sancho in an England shirt, especially recently, he has looked shite. In the Bundesliga he looks wicked and his stats are off the charts but in an England shirt, he is anonymous. The more I think about it, the more I think we dodged a bullet because he wasn't going to be our Messiah. He would absolutely thrive in a team like the scousers but not in our team, where the pressure would be huge.
dozer
Legend

1 week ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 week ago
You know what, every time I've seen Sancho in an England shirt, especially recently, he has looked shite. In the Bundesliga he looks wicked and his stats are off the charts but in an England shirt, he is anonymous. The more I think about it, the more I think we dodged a bullet because he wasn't going to be our Messiah. He would absolutely thrive in a team like the scousers but not in our team, where the pressure would be huge.
Yep. More proof that Dortmund players won't cut it outside their team/league.
I was called a WUM for stating we shouldn't buy Sancho and for calling out the Dortmund jinx.
Dortmund are great at getting the best out of their players. We should be hiring their permanent staff, not their players.
Sid
Legend

1 week ago

fat maradona wrote:
1 week ago
I thought this too. He's shite for England. But then aren't most players. England are shit after all. But still it's enough of a warning to not pay over 100m for him.
fat maradona
Star Man

1 week ago

dozer wrote:
1 week ago
fat maradona wrote:
1 week ago
Yep. More proof that Dortmund players won't cut it outside their team/league.
I was called a WUM for stating we shouldn't buy Sancho and for calling out the Dortmund jinx.
Dortmund are great at getting the best out of their players. We should be hiring their permanent staff, not their players.
Fair johns to you Dozer, you do make some bold statements which hold truth but then there is no fun in agreeing with you because then you'd also start thinking I agree with you on Fellaini and some of the other shite you say.