Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago

In other news, Richard Arnold is apparently keen to 'build bridges' with the ex United players that have built TV careers. Spin spin spin.
Pleased the Martial saga is over

On Richard Arnold - I bet he is. He'll want to negate the flak the ex United players dish out in the media every week. Neville takes every opportunity to slag the Glazers & the shambolic running of the club on the biggest platform in the UK in Sky. Last week Scholes was saying Rangnick was a mistake and we need a top manager. The criticism is constant cos the club is still a pantomime.
fat maradona
Legend

Looks like Lingz won't be going to Newcastle as the idiots at our club think that it's better he stays with us, doesn't play any games for us but we pay his wages as opposed to he still doesn't play any games for us but Newcastle pay his wages. I thought our Board at least had some business acumen but apparently not.....
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Looks like Lingz won't be going to Newcastle as the idiots at our club think that it's better he stays with us, doesn't play any games for us but we pay his wages as opposed to he still doesn't play any games for us but Newcastle pay his wages. I thought our Board at least had some business acumen but apparently not.....
No football acumen either (although we knew that) since Newcastle have to play all our top four rivals again before the end of the season. Not that they are suddenly going to become good but It surely can't hurt to help them out.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

Maybe we’re going to send Sancho out on loan instead.
sheesh
Legend

Looks like Donny could be on his way to Crystal Palace on a loan deal. Could be a good move for him if it comes off.
Jason
Star Man

FuB wrote: 2 years ago
fat maradona wrote: 2 years ago Looks like Lingz won't be going to Newcastle as the idiots at our club think that it's better he stays with us, doesn't play any games for us but we pay his wages as opposed to he still doesn't play any games for us but Newcastle pay his wages. I thought our Board at least had some business acumen but apparently not.....
No football acumen either (although we knew that) since Newcastle have to play all our top four rivals again before the end of the season. Not that they are suddenly going to become good but It surely can't hurt to help them out.
I think I'm in the minority in hoping that they go down ever since the sportswashing takeover, and would rather we didn't do anything to help their chances.

The whole lingard thing is a farce, he should have been gone in the summer, but who blocked that deal? 20 to 30mill on the table, and the move was blocked.

Was it ole, was it the board? You'd assume it was the manager.
FuB
Site Admin

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago
I think I'm in the minority in hoping that they go down ever since the sportswashing takeover, and would rather we didn't do anything to help their chances.

The whole lingard thing is a farce, he should have been gone in the summer, but who blocked that deal? 20 to 30mill on the table, and the move was blocked.

I really couldn't give a flying fuck whether Newcastle stay up or go down. Would be poetic justice if they did but i'm more interested in our own campaign and my thoughts were that Lingard could have perhaps helped them take points off of our rivals. If they go down as well then all to the good.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

I don't mind Lingard going to Newcastle tbf but I'm up for them tanking and being relegated. Fuck sportwashing for many reasons, but also cos the Prem is boring. A doped club has won 4 out of the last 5 Prem titles. City are set to win their 4th title in the last 5. Newcastle will just cement this unfair domination. They should even surpass City with their trillions. Shite IMO
bman2
Legend

Amad has gone to Rangers on loan until the summer. I hope that goes well, would be great if he makes it as a United player.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago

I don't mind Lingard going to Newcastle tbf but I'm up for them tanking and being relegated. Fuck sportwashing for many reasons, but also cos the Prem is boring. A doped club has won 4 out of the last 5 Prem titles. City are set to win their 4th title in the last 5. Newcastle will just cement this unfair domination. They should even surpass City with their trillions. Shite IMO
All the Prem clubs except City apparently want to see Newcastle regelated. United supposedly told them they could have Lingard on loan, but that they'd have to pay United an additional £12M if they survived the drop. That actually makes me like our club's handling of transfers for a once. It sounds like it's not happening now anyway. I don't think there's much love lost between United, Newcastle, and Lingard's representatives.