Ralf’s Revolution…it’s starting.

Manchester United chat
User avatar
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend
Posts: 6952
Joined: 8 years ago

3 weeks ago

https://www.sportbible.com/football/it- ... e=facebook

Out rancid fucking players just couldn't be arsed.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 27904
Joined: 9 years ago

3 weeks ago

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote:
3 weeks ago
https://www.sportbible.com/football/it- ... e=facebook

Out rancid fucking players just couldn't be arsed.
Austria are going to be a tidy outfit that will batter a few teams. What could have been eh
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 27904
Joined: 9 years ago

1 week ago

Rangnick you wanted, Tom Keane you got

User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 9694
Joined: 9 years ago

1 week ago

Sid wrote:
1 week ago
Rangnick you wanted, Tom Keane you got

I don’t know anything about him, but if he’s even half as uncompromising as his brother, that must be good news for our negotiating.
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 9694
Joined: 9 years ago

1 week ago

Just realised that it said Michael Keane, not Roy Keane 🤣
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 27904
Joined: 9 years ago

1 week ago

bman2 wrote:
1 week ago
Just realised that it said Michael Keane, not Roy Keane 🤣
Gutted :))

Seriously though, even if he's good, it's another inexperienced person in a powerful position
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 9694
Joined: 9 years ago

1 week ago

couldn't be any worse than judge.
Post Reply