Roy Keane

Manchester United chat
Spudiator
Star Man

7 years ago

http://www.football365.com/f365-feature ... Extract365

Fuck me, how I'd love us to have a Roy Keane in the team right now. Easily one of our all-time greats.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

nah keane weren't much cop tbf, ask dozer
lkhm

hoofing
Anantax
Legend

7 years ago

Spudiator wrote:http://www.football365.com/f365-feature ... Extract365

Fuck me, how I'd love us to have a Roy Keane in the team right now. Easily one of our all-time greats.
Hear hear
Dosdamt
Star Man

7 years ago

Keano's mentality, positioning, and passing ability were all astounding. That kind of hungering, win at all costs, without exception mentality is exactly what is needed at United right now.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Keane v Liverpool in the Cup final

Masterful cunt, he stopped their creative forward spice boy twats completely. Always in the right place at the right time, and always making the right decision. And because he was so great and consistent and bailed people out, he could demand a high standard from everybody else.

There isn't a midfielder in our current team that would take on such huge responsibility.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

that push in the face is a red for fowler today
lkhm

hoofing
madredmonkey
Legend

7 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:that push in the face is a red for fowler today
He deserves a red card for being just a cunt.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
sheesh

7 years ago

Immense as a player. Arguably one of our greatest. We'd be lucky to find someone as good as he was ever again.

Utter thundercunt as a person (probably part of what made him our greatest captain tbf). Total failure as a manager. Still, he looks at home with the other bellends on ITV.
Sid
Legend

7 years ago

Fall from grace being a pundit on ITV

Embarrassing tbf
lars072
Legend

7 years ago

Players like that are few and far between.. The performances vs. the Gooners and that semi-final vs. Juve were the HL for me. Incredible player!