Roy Keane

Manchester United chat
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Parker was decent, but no better than that really. To leave Scholes out of his best eleven is pretty stupid ffs, even more so than Giggs and Nev for me. He obviously didn't rate or like Nev, calling him a weak link.
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:... To leave Scholes out of his best eleven is pretty stupid ffs, even more so than Giggs...
It reads, "Paul Scholes" in the list I'm looking at. I can't fault choosing Ronaldo over Giggs.
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Scholes not in his first eleven according to the papers btw. He chose himself and Ince as the two CM. WTF?
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

RobDiablo wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:... To leave Scholes out of his best eleven is pretty stupid ffs, even more so than Giggs...
It reads, "Paul Scholes" in the list I'm looking at. I can't fault choosing Ronaldo over Giggs.
There's 13 on that dream team eleven! According to the papers Scholes not in first eleven. Ronaldo played on right for us didn't he? So he's chosen becks and ronnie but no left winger? No wonder he's the Irish no2, well played Roy
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Fuck me, I can't even count to eleven! Sorry but the names are definitely different. No Scholes in daily mail, but Paul Ince.
RobDiablo
Legend

6 years ago

Well, if he did leave Scholes out, he must be grinding an axe. Perhaps, Scholes tackled him a few too many times in practice.
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Yup he's definately out of team in the Mail, they've made a big deal out of Nev, Giggs and Scholes missing.
Have you seen the utd arsenal combined eleven? Pires on right wing and Lauren at Right back! Lol
Only Henry and maybe Adams make that combined team from Arsenal
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
RobDiablo wrote:
There's 13 on that dream team eleven! According to the papers Scholes not in first eleven. Ronaldo played on right for us didn't he? So he's chosen becks and ronnie but no left winger? No wonder he's the Irish no2, well played Roy

What's with the anti-Irish shit??? Ball bag
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

No anti Irish intended bell end. It's hardly the pinnacle though is it?
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:No anti Irish intended bell end. It's hardly the pinnacle though is it?
Just accidentally anti -Irish then.

It's one from the pinnacle of Irish football and being Irish i think that's pretty high. But then i suppose your looking down from the lofty heights of English footballing achievement.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X