Roy Keane

Manchester United chat
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

6 years ago

He left Scholes out because he gave Fergie the nod in the locker room before Keano got the boot according to Fergie's book. Scholes better watch out in any old timer's game with Keano involved. It would be Alf Haaland all over again.....
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:No anti Irish intended bell end. It's hardly the pinnacle though is it?
Just accidentally anti -Irish then.

It's one from the pinnacle of Irish football and being Irish i think that's pretty high. But then i suppose your looking down from the lofty heights of English footballing achievement.
Sure
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

What I actually meant to emphasise was the 'no 2' part - he's the great Roy keane and he's ended up a no2 due to be a failure at being the boss and picking two right wingers and no left winger and leaving the most gifted midfielder of them all out is probably why......but whatever.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Keane is just making himself look like a fool. Let it go already...
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:What I actually meant to emphasise was the 'no 2' part - he's the great Roy keane and he's ended up a no2 due to be a failure at being the boss and picking two right wingers and no left winger and leaving the most gifted midfielder of them all out is probably why......but whatever.
Ok :ymhug:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:Keane is just making himself look like a fool. Let it go already...

True
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
lars072 wrote:Keane is just making himself look like a fool. Let it go already...

True
Amen
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

That documentary was class, very Keane and United centric but fuck Arsenal, they were only aving it because they'd toppled United - it's still all about us for them

Keane is still bitter as fuck toward Fergie, more bitter than ever, but what a player and how we could do with him in the 11 now
Davey-boy
Legend

6 years ago

Roy's says near the end "every minute of every day, I loved playing for man utd, I felt privileged to play for them."
Everything else is just bollox isn't it? What a player he was.
Twat
Reserves

6 years ago

Roy Keane: Surely the most successful yet bitter player there has ever been. What a fucking player, though. If he Haalanded his own legs off he'd still crawl in to our current team.