hoofing
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

End of this season.
marlon
Legend

6 years ago

Giggs, Rio, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, Fabio all expiring at the end of the season. You'd only definitely give Carrick a contract. Fabio will leave if he doesn't get a chance. I'd want to keep him, but he's behind Buttner for LB and Jones/Smalling for RB. Giggs, Rio, Evra should all go. On the fence with Vidic - still our best defender in the box, but lack of pace holds us back a bit - although that might suit Moyes. Probably give him another year.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

Not really surprising when United/Moyes have been having a wank over Baines in public.
Minus The Bear
Star Man

6 years ago

Also, what do you mean Giggs is out of contract? Surely we'll be offering him at least another 10 year deal?
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Evra said that it's personal reasons he wants to go to france.and man utd tried to get him to sign a new contract. Its quite likely that evra wanted to leave this season and unitrd might have sold him if they'd got a left back.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Aye, in which case I take it back about Moyes being a total cunt for trying to sign a new left back and unsettling Evra

He's just a regular cunt now
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

marlon wrote:Giggs, Rio, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, Fabio all expiring at the end of the season. You'd only definitely give Carrick a contract. Fabio will leave if he doesn't get a chance. I'd want to keep him, but he's behind Buttner for LB and Jones/Smalling for RB. Giggs, Rio, Evra should all go. On the fence with Vidic - still our best defender in the box, but lack of pace holds us back a bit - although that might suit Moyes. Probably give him another year.
I think it's time for these players to move on and for the club to move on. We have some really talented youngsters and I'd like them to get a chance to prove themselves. We also need to sign some quality players as well so we need to gut the squad. Rio, Evra, Fabio, Buttner, Fletcher (too bad), Anderson, and Young all have to go this Jan. or next summer. I have a feeling Chicharito and Kagawa (and maybe others) could ask to leave as well.

Fucking Ed Woodward had better be getting his shit together and be planning for January and next summer. He better not fuck that up.
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
just1n
Legend

6 years ago

Evras form of the last couple of years has been far worse than anything Heinze did. Yet Heinze was ridiculed and Patrice remains untouchable. Pathetic how the standards have dropped at the club.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]