League finishing position

Manchester United chat

What position do you think we will finish in the league?

1st
No votes
2nd
No votes
3rd
21%
4th
21%
5th
29%
6th
14%
7th
7%
8th
7%
9th
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 14
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

7 years ago

rodgers is a fraud as much as moyes he'll get found out, arsenal will beat em for a start
lkhm

hoofing
Bill2
First Teamer

7 years ago

I went for 3rd at the start of the season, but other clubs strengthened late in the transfer window and Moyes displayed some flawed decision making in the first 10 weeks of his reign. That has led me to think 6th might be realistic. 3rd would be the best we can hope for.

A Capital One cup win also seems unlikely now with City and Chelsea still involved. We should get to the semi but if we are drawn one of the those sides then I wouldn't have much faith in us going through. In fact I don't see where we will get points against the likes of City, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal in the league. We already lost to Liverpool.

FA Cup again is draw dependent, but we are likely to get one of the other big sides and Moyes conservative nature will see us exit. Champions League 2nd Round is realistic.

Moyes philosophies are being fit & playing 4-4-2/4-4-1 with wingers that tuck in when they don't have the ball. Not sure if that is going to create excellence and that is where a mindset adjustment is required. Being just "good" doesn't cut it at United and it shouldn't.

Europa League here we come!