is rashford gonna make it then

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

He looks done to me.

But its clearly deeper. There's a deep rooted rot at this club. Make no mistake, it needs a proper rebuild, massive overhaul. The culture there clearly stinks.
fat maradona
Legend

JoelfuckingGlazer wrote: 2 years ago He looks done to me.

But its clearly deeper. There's a deep rooted rot at this club. Make no mistake, it needs a proper rebuild, massive overhaul. The culture there clearly stinks.
what it needs is getting rid of the big names and primadonnas and sticking in the yoot and buying cheap no names who have a desire to play. This shower of shite cunts on astronomical wages only turn up to have a kick about with their mates.
sheesh
Legend

Players like Rashford are part of the problem at the club. He's been dogshit for absolutely ages but doesn't want to take responsibility for his performances.

We'll be stuck with players like him and Maguire next season.
dozer
Legend

I've been saying this for ages. We're wasting time on crap talent like Rashford and Martial. If the iq isn't there get rid immediately. Guardiola wouldn't bother with these kind.
sheesh
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago I've been saying this for ages. We're wasting time on crap talent like Rashford and Martial. If the iq isn't there get rid immediately. Guardiola wouldn't bother with these kind.
I'd be very surprised if we were to sell Rashford. He's a social media wet dream for the club.

I think he's kicking off because he wants a new contract, which we'll give him because our standards are on the floor.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

sheesh wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago I've been saying this for ages. We're wasting time on crap talent like Rashford and Martial. If the iq isn't there get rid immediately. Guardiola wouldn't bother with these kind.
I'd be very surprised if we were to sell Rashford. He's a social media wet dream for the club.

I think he's kicking off because he wants a new contract, which we'll give him because our standards are on the floor.
Same. His campaigning is the only positive news that comes our of United these days. It's worth its weight in gold for any business in a time where they're expected to have a conscience.
fat maradona
Legend

Rashford having a pop back at a fan that told him he had played shit
dozer
Legend

World class. Never doubted it.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 1 year ago World class. Never doubted it.
:))

Cheeky cunt