cue the "...is like a new signing" wankery
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

Looks like he's made it then......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

he’s aint made it til he’s good enough, being outscored by glenn murray ain’t good enough
lkhm

hoofing
Pikey McScum
First Teamer

Incredible news, amazing - it's like a new sign--
FuB wrote: 4 years ago cue the "...is like a new signing" wankery
oh...
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago the player he was isobviously long gone tbf, he spent all last season doing the left backs job and this year he’s a selfish cunt in the hope a goal might get him another game, he’s finished as a utd player
On the nail every time.....
fat maradona
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago the player he was isobviously long gone tbf, he spent all last season doing the left backs job and this year he’s a selfish cunt in the hope a goal might get him another game, he’s finished as a utd player
Do you save everyones posts, organising them by name of player and then by ranter? Or do you have another system?
Lazarus
Legend

He'll be under serious pressure to deliver this season and it'll have to be a marked difference in the responsibility he takes, he is still young but he's been around long enough to expect more from him.
Lazarus
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
Do you save everyones posts, organising them by name of player and then by ranter? Or do you have another system?
Yes.
sheesh
Legend

I'm happy he's signed. The club is in a huge mess, and he's one of the few genuinely talented players we've got.

I don't think he'll ever become one of the best players in the world or anything like that, but he's got plenty to offer. I just don't want us this contract extension to come at the behest of us signing another forward.

At a time when we should be channelling all our efforts on signing players and binning off the shite, the timing of announcement of this extension seems a bit odd to me.
FuB
Site Admin

sheesh wrote: 4 years ago I'm happy he's signed. The club is in a huge mess, and he's one of the few genuinely talented players we've got.

I don't think he'll ever become one of the best players in the world or anything like that, but he's got plenty to offer. I just don't want us this contract extension to come at the behest of us signing another forward.

At a time when we should be channelling all our efforts on signing players and binning off the shite, the timing of announcement of this extension seems a bit odd to me.
1st July is the traditional start date for player contracts. I wouldn't read anything else into it if I were you mate.
NQAT's official artificial intelligence