is rashford gonna make it then

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

5 months ago

Yeah the two decisions that Ole's made that have paid off big time so far are making Rash the main man up front and pushing Pogba forward and letting him focus on attacking. Jose was just incapable of taking chances like that and putting his faith in younger flair players to get the result.
Lazarus
Legend

5 months ago

Sounds like Rashford is getting a 6 year contract.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
sheesh
Legend

3 months ago

I know this is the Mirror, so you'd take the contents of the article with a shovelful of salt, but I hope this isn't true:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... 14268771?4

Yes, he's one of our better players, but you'd think we're trying to tie down Mbappe to a new contract. The way we throw money around at players is absolutely ridiculous. I wonder what Sanchez is on. Also, this business of letting players' contracts run down to their final year is daft.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

sheesh wrote:
3 months ago
I know this is the Mirror, so you'd take the contents of the article with a shovelful of salt, but I hope this isn't true:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... 14268771?4

Yes, he's one of our better players, but you'd think we're trying to tie down Mbappe to a new contract. The way we throw money around at players is absolutely ridiculous. I wonder what Sanchez is on. Also, this business of letting players' contracts run down to their final year is daft.
I just think that's the cost for top players these days. A replacement would cost a lot more.
Sid
Legend

3 months ago

Barca have made it known they want Rashford. Don't know why, he's dross? Anyway Sanchez's ridiculous wages are reportedly fucking things up. He sets the benchmark for a top earner, so Rash, De Gea etc want what he gets. But the club are probably going to get rid and thus bring down the top wage to something more sensible.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 month ago

what about him next season then

it’s all on him tbf
lkhm

hoofing
RedDevilinAZ
First Teamer

1 month ago

Rashford has shown that he can and will make runs behind defenders all day long, however he needs someone to spot those runs and get the ball to him. When we dropped Pogba into more of deeper playmaking midfielder those passes dried up and the entire team suffered for it. I don’t know if Rashford will ever be a clinical finisher but give him the same number of changes as Kane and he will get us 20+ premier league goals a season.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

I think Rashford has plenty of talent, but I definitely don’t think we should be counting on him to provide constant goals the way a Ruud, RVP, Aguero, or Suarez would.
fat maradona
First Teamer

2 weeks ago

Rashford signs a new 4 year contract, reputedly now on £250k p/w. He better pull his dick out of Lingard's ass and start delivering what he's capable of.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... d-contract

Hopefully we will see his potential for a whole season rather than flashes of brilliance for a few weeks and then disappearing for months. Tbf to him, it was the knock against Liverpool which ended his season, as he wasn't the same after.
Sid
Legend

2 weeks ago

Rash has to deliver now, but as a 10 not aa a goalscorer for me