A new low?

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:nah bollocks tbf who gives a shite about utd, this is the best thing thats ever happened to this league
:ymapplause:
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

DeGea hands down.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
bman2 wrote:He was the boss in the first half of the season.
Don't make my piss fizz. X( He was decent for the first 9 or 10 games then reverted to type.

Got to be a wind up. Big Dave all day every day. There was simply no cunt else. No even near.

Ah , it could be worse.

Schemical and his dad both won the league since Liverpool last won
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

I don't get the criticism of Smalling myself... he's not a world class centreback, but in our squad, this year, he was easily one of our better, more consistent players... we still had one of the better defensive records, and Smalling was lucky to have the same partner 3/4 games running...

He wouldn't have won it in many other teams, but in our shit lot, he was as good, or thereabouts as any... I'd have probably gone De Gea myself, but fuck it...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

4 years ago

If we're talking about 'new lows' you'd have to add Dembélé's attempt to blind Diego Costa last night. Utterly appalling - should be a life ban.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

4 years ago

Meh. Apathy is well and truly set in now for me.

No sense worrying about Smalling winning it. Its like being riddled with disease and stressing about your hairdo.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I don't get the criticism of Smalling myself... he's not a world class centreback, but in our squad, this year, he was easily one of our better, more consistent players... we still had one of the better defensive records, and Smalling was lucky to have the same partner 3/4 games running...

He wouldn't have won it in many other teams, but in our shit lot, he was as good, or thereabouts as any... I'd have probably gone De Gea myself, but fuck it...
Blind played at CB for 29 of our 35 games
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:nah bollocks tbf who gives a shite about utd, this is the best thing thats ever happened to this league
:ymapplause:
this is as good as itll ever get for the prem, thisll replace the old 'collymores closing in' on all the sky adverts, its fucking great tbf, nothing weve done compares tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Is it better than the Lisbon Lions

Cheap squad, all local, all pastey gormy twats beating Inter in the final with their tans and shiney Italian thighs